Eating problems

Show
  1. Fixer
    xhellokitty2008x / Oct 12 2021 12.21

Hi, I am struggling with an ed and social anxiety and find it impossible to eat infront of people and with germs around or eating with people and I can't eat from takeaways or mcdonalds etc as the [email protected] are really high but my parents don't get it. They call me a disappointment when I wouldn't eat at my birthday but it was at a pizza place and it was really busy and I couldn't- I felt fat and as though people would judge me if I eat. Now I couldn't eat a subway because I was scared of ordering and if my dad ordered everything would be messed up and money would have been wasted, nothing would really help here as they were all just calling me an attention seeker when I don't want their attention. Things are hard tho and it's especially hard at school as I'm always starving but I can't eat especially cos I'm on my own at lunch (don't really have many friends) As I said I can't get help here and they all talk behind my back abt it but I just had to vent abt stuff yk.

2. Childline Avatar
    xhellokitty2008x / Oct 12 2021 12.21

Hi, I am struggling with an ed and social anxiety and find it impossible to eat infront of people and with germs around or eating with people and I can't eat from takeaways or mcdonalds etc as the [email protected] are really high but my parents don't get it. They call me a disappointment when I wouldn't eat at my birthday but it was at a pizza place and it was really busy and I couldn't- I felt fat and as though people would judge me if I eat. Now I couldn't eat a subway because I was scared of ordering and if my dad ordered everything would be messed up and money would have been wasted, nothing would really help here as they were all just calling me an attention seeker when I don't want their attention. Things are hard tho and it's especially hard at school as I'm always starving but I can't eat especially cos I'm on my own at lunch (don't really have many friends) As I said I can't get help here and they all talk behind my back abt it but I just had to vent abt stuff yk.

LivelyHopingDeer7107 / Oct 15 2021 23.55

hey listen, people that call you an attention seeker, they are just too lazy to understand or try to understand. and i dont have a lot of friends and i get that it's hard. and im the exact same in college. i will go off on my own and tell people i'll see them after i've had my lunch, when in reality, i go somewhere quiet and cry. because nobody actually tries to listen. but i'm here for you and i promise, i understand, i will listen to you.-Lucy

3. Fixer
    LivelyHopingDeer7107 / Oct 15 2021 23.55

hey listen, people that call you an attention seeker, they are just too lazy to understand or try to understand. and i dont have a lot of friends and i get that it's hard. and im the exact same in college. i will go off on my own and tell people i'll see them after i've had my lunch, when in reality, i go somewhere quiet and cry. because nobody actually tries to listen. but i'm here for you and i promise, i understand, i will listen to you.-Lucy

xhellokitty2008x / Oct 19 2021 13.39

Thankyou :-), u are right, I hope things get better for you x

-skye

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything