eating disorder

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ArtisticLookingRobin9185 / Oct 08 2021 22.45

I've been suffering from eating issues and body issues for a year now I've never got diagnosed with an eating disorder as I've never told anyone I've gotten into the habit of being able to skip meals without people noticing but now it's hard, my friend always complains how skinny I am compared to her and I feel like she doesn't understand how painful it is when she says that. I keep triggering myself watching peoples eating disorders stories or watching shows to do with ED I just feel like I'm never going to be okay with food again

-harlie

2. Childline Avatar
    dizzydinosaur / Oct 10 2021 19.23

Hey Harlie, Don’t loose hope recovery is possible and you deserve to get help. If you have any questions you can ask me. Try your hardest to eat. Sophie

3. Fixer
    ArtisticLookingRobin9185 / Oct 08 2021 22.45

I've been suffering from eating issues and body issues for a year now I've never got diagnosed with an eating disorder as I've never told anyone I've gotten into the habit of being able to skip meals without people noticing but now it's hard, my friend always complains how skinny I am compared to her and I feel like she doesn't understand how painful it is when she says that. I keep triggering myself watching peoples eating disorders stories or watching shows to do with ED I just feel like I'm never going to be okay with food again

-harlie

xhellokitty2008x / Oct 26 2021 13.41

Same, although you will be okay with food one day! Recovery is possible even if its very hard. Good luck to you and sending you all the best!

-skye/13

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything