My sexual assault(s) story. (Tw)

Show
  1. Sheep
    ThePenSystem / Oct 08 2021 22.38

I need to tell someone. i need to just say it.

i have been sexually assaulted 6 times in my 14 years of living.

that felt good. ive never told anyone that before.

the first time, i was [email protected] at 3 years old by my own dad.

the second time, my dad made me touch him in places i shouldnt have. i was 4.

the third time, my doctor touched me in places he shouldnt have been at 6 years old.

the fourth time, my dad forced me to watch and look at innapropriate images. i was 9

the fifth time, a bunch of year 11 guys tried to pull me down the stairs by my backpack. when i shoved them off of me, one grabbed my butt. i was 13

the sixth time happened this morning i am 14. i was getting off the bus, walking towards the stairs, and some guy touched my ass again. but this time my brain didnt block out the memory as much. the previous times, i can't really remember. i was convinced i was faking until quite recently because my brain coped with it by stopping me remember it properly. but THIS TIME is different. i can remember it really vividly. and im trying not to let my brain convince me i was faking but its really hard. and i dont think i can get on the bus.

i got the bus home after school today, but i had to sit right at the front. i couldnt sit anywhere when i had to walk past anyone sitting. because thats someone groped me. does anyone have any ideas on how i can get on the bus when the very front seats arent open?

2. Contemplator
    ThePenSystem / Oct 08 2021 22.38

I need to tell someone. i need to just say it.

i have been sexually assaulted 6 times in my 14 years of living.

that felt good. ive never told anyone that before.

the first time, i was [email protected] at 3 years old by my own dad.

the second time, my dad made me touch him in places i shouldnt have. i was 4.

the third time, my doctor touched me in places he shouldnt have been at 6 years old.

the fourth time, my dad forced me to watch and look at innapropriate images. i was 9

the fifth time, a bunch of year 11 guys tried to pull me down the stairs by my backpack. when i shoved them off of me, one grabbed my butt. i was 13

the sixth time happened this morning i am 14. i was getting off the bus, walking towards the stairs, and some guy touched my ass again. but this time my brain didnt block out the memory as much. the previous times, i can't really remember. i was convinced i was faking until quite recently because my brain coped with it by stopping me remember it properly. but THIS TIME is different. i can remember it really vividly. and im trying not to let my brain convince me i was faking but its really hard. and i dont think i can get on the bus.

i got the bus home after school today, but i had to sit right at the front. i couldnt sit anywhere when i had to walk past anyone sitting. because thats someone groped me. does anyone have any ideas on how i can get on the bus when the very front seats arent open?

Silent-Night / Oct 08 2021 23.50

I'm so sorry that you had to experience that. I would like to give you some advice.

You can call Childline via a phone call at 0800 1111. They should be able to give you some good advice along with helping you to speak out to someone.

You can tell someone you trust like a best friend or a teacher at school and tell them about your worries. Maybe talkin to them after school can help.

For example :

Me : Miss/Sir can I talk to you after school about something that has been worrying me?

I rlly hope that helped you.

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary41860784 / Oct 19 2021 18.45

Firstly I just want to say I’m proud of you for still being here. You’ve gone through so much and I can relate. It’s completely up to you who you tell and take your time. You’ve got this. Take the days as they come. Being sad is completely fine. Just make sure you bring yourself back to being the amazing person you are. Don’t let this define who you are. You are you and no one can tell u different

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything