Show
  1. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Oct 06 2021 19.38

Hello, I haven't really created an RP before so I thought I'd give it a go. What do you think?

We are a big family who are going to be evicted from our house very soon...

Our house is very small and many of us have to share a room. We've been living in it for years.

Our guardian (our parent) has been working hard but don't have enough money. What will we do? Will we become homeless?

I think our parent should be a single mum, what do you guys think??? Our mum does not have time for us, she's continuously working to earn money but has gotten fired a bunch of times. She usually tries to leave us with the oldest sibling. Our dad left us after he couldn't deal with looking after such a big family because it cost too much. Only the oldest will remember him.

Any age is welcome. You can be an adult, a sister, brother. Yeah just family-related .

Oh also the surname is Emerson.

2. Demolishing
    Worm-On-A-String / Oct 06 2021 20.20

This sounds pretty cool.

Name: Will Emerson

Role: Oldest son

Sexuality: Bisexual

Not really sure what else to add, sorry.

-River

3. Headphones
    What-are-you / Oct 07 2021 1.46

Name: Sori (So-rye) Lily Emerson

Role:Middle child, one of the oldest daughters.

Sexuality:Pansexual

Personality:Stern and a but rude at first, but truly cares. Her aloof-ness is a sign she just cares about you (Strange I know.)

Appearance: Black hair naturally, but often wears wigs, so her hair colour depends.Her spending on wigs could be partly the reason of financial debt. She often wears overalls (dungarees you call them). And oversized clothing. Skin colour is really pale or has a bit of a tan.(Could be adopted.)

Dunno what to add, around 5’6-5’8. The family hasn’t checked Sori’s height in a while.

Single mum? Sure.

Bits:

.She stays in her room a lot.

.She cosplays sometimes.

.She often hangs out with the older children.

4. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Oct 07 2021 7.17

That's great! I should have given a bit more info:

Our mum has brown hair and hazel eyes - long hair - she is quite tall

Our dad had black hair and brown eyes he was also asian

He was quite tall and thin.

(He also used to be abusive).

For some more info on appearence.

You can add personality too.

:)

5. Loser
    QueerQueen / Oct 07 2021 18.03

hey there! can i join?

6. Headphones
    PokeTrainerTiger / Oct 07 2021 18.15

Nice! I'll join too although it might take a while to reply because I'm so unmotivated.

Name: Jess Emerson

Role: Middle-aged sibling or youngest I dont mind :)

Gender and pronouns: Female (they/them)

Sexuality: Non- binary

Appearance: I dont know I'll think about it

Personality: Keeps things to herself most of the time and usually stays in her room or outside alone. When something kicks off or if someone talks about her she will kick off until she wins.

Hope you like it!

Tiger 🐯

7. Contemplator
    QueerQueen / Oct 07 2021 18.03

hey there! can i join?

BuddyBooToYou / Oct 07 2021 19.01

yes of course! The more the merrier :).

8. Contemplator
    PokeTrainerTiger / Oct 07 2021 18.15

Nice! I'll join too although it might take a while to reply because I'm so unmotivated.

Name: Jess Emerson

Role: Middle-aged sibling or youngest I dont mind :)

Gender and pronouns: Female (they/them)

Sexuality: Non- binary

Appearance: I dont know I'll think about it

Personality: Keeps things to herself most of the time and usually stays in her room or outside alone. When something kicks off or if someone talks about her she will kick off until she wins.

Hope you like it!

Tiger 🐯

BuddyBooToYou / Oct 07 2021 19.02

Thanks for joining in !

9. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Oct 07 2021 19.07

I haven't added my own character! Here's mine:

Name: Lynda Emerson

Sexuality: Straight

Hates her family and wishes she could live on her own. Spends most of her time outside of the house. Tries to make everyone else do her chores. Has a job at a cafe with her friends.

Personality: Bossy and ignorant.

Appearance: Looks a lot like their mum. Brown long hair and dark brown eyes. Medium height.

10. Loser
    QueerQueen / Oct 07 2021 20.13

Name: Aurora ‘Rory’ Emmerson

Role: middle kid?

Sexuality: Lesbian/Saphhic (not sure the difference but she likes women, demigirls and non-binary folk)

Appearance: 6’0, tallest in the family. black hair in wavy, messy as all hell long pixie cut. hazel eyes. pale skin. slightly bent (broken) nose. shes fairly toned from all the dance and gymnastics she did when she was younger, but her true loves are swimming (dont ask why my characters all like swimming, i promise I’ll actually use it in-story this time) and guitar. she did fairly well academically, maths and science she was okay with, not great but she typically passed by a fair amount. english, though? after music and swim, english was her favourite lesson. she loved writing, especially lyrics. she is now in college and studying music, creative literature and has joined the campus swim team.

Personality: Loud, sarcastic and a little pottymouthed, but equally kind and optimistic, Rory is the family wildcard. she dresses, talks and acts however she wants and, quote, “doesnt give a f*** wether people like it or not”.

Rory and the others all suffered from their father…but rory in a very specific way…she was his favourite, his golden child, his little princess. he placed her on a pedestal, claiming that she was a shining example of the perfect kid. that was until she started getting older and being herself…he would scream at her for hours if she did something he didnt like, be that dressing a certain way, asking for something he deemed ‘un-ladylike’ or even defending one of her other siblings. eventually she learned to conform. blindly trusting him…the only time he ever actually layed a hand on her though was when he left. he punched her in the face…broke her nose. (tbc)

11. Loser
    QueerQueen / Oct 07 2021 20.45

(continued)

Rory is still coming to terms with the fact that her father, who, despite the fact she knew deep down that he wasnt a good person, she loved and trusted, was such a terrible person…she feels absolutley horrible for standing by and letting her father carry on. she often breaks down apologising, at the breakfast table, when theyre watching tv, before bed…

She now realises that she was being manipulated, and absolutley loathes her father. she openley rants about him (and how she should have seen the signs), argues with anyone who dares to defend him and has written multiple songs about him, posting them on youtube and explaining her story to spread awareness about abuse and golden child syndrome. (she runs a youtube channel as a hobby)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything