A small thing with my Star Wars oc

Show
  1. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 06 2021 18.37

Hi y’all. So, I’ve gotten very into Star Wars again, and I made a Star Wars oc. His name is Ceran Ormara, and he’s a Twi’lek.

This takes place a few years after the start of the Clone Wars.

I hope you like it!

-Jamie

2. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 06 2021 21.47

“How close are we Riley?” Ceran asked the clone.

“We’re pretty close now.”

”Good. We have to be on time. Master Kenobi said they needed extra security, and that’s what we’re going to provide.”

“Right you are.” Riley grinned at him. Ceran and Riley along with the rest of the clones with them had done several missions together. It had been almost a year since Ceran had done a job like this. He was tankful for it though. In theory, it would be a failry simple mission, away from the warzones across the Galaxy. It had also been a while since Ceran had seen Master Kenobi. The last time had been after the Battle of Geonosis when he’d become a Jedi Knight.

They dropped out of hyperspace. Ceran could see the Republic Star Destroyer. He didn’t really know the details, other than this was an important meeting that Ceran, Riley and the others had to help protect. They were in neutral space, so he guessed they may be trying to make an alliance with either a neutral planet or possibly even a planet currentky aligned with the Sepretists. That didn’t really matter to Ceran though. He had a job, and he wanted to do it well.

“Sunlight this is Captain Riley with General Ormara. Are we clear for landing?”

”This is Sunlight. Your good to go.” They lowered their shields, and they landed without any problems.

3. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 06 2021 21.57

They got off the ship. Ceran saw a familiar face. “Good to see you again Ceran.”

”Same to you Master Kenobi.“

“How’ve you found being a jedi knight?”

’It’s been… interesting.”

4. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 07 2021 7.21

“Not really another word for it is there? Right. Now how much do you know about your mission?”

”Not a lot. I basically just know we’re here for extra security.”

”That is correct. We’re here picking up a spy who infiltrated the serpatists and has some important intel for us.”

”Okay. Where do you need us?”

5. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 08 2021 20.31

“Depends on what you think we can improve on.” Riley had come over and both him and Ceran listened as Kenobi explained what they’d already done.

“I have a few ideas.” Ceran answered.

”Same here sir.” Riley said.

6. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 08 2021 23.33

Riley ordered some clones around. Ceran was going to wait outside the door. “Everything set up?” Kenobi asked.

“I think so. Hey Riley! You done?”

“Yes sir!”

“There’s your answer.“

7. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 10 2021 23.39

((Haha guess who gave their oc a tragedy they have to deal with? That’s right, this guy. Just made up another part of Ceran’s story that I’ll probably post after this. Btw, if you’re interested, I’m doing another thing with Ceran on a thread called ‘Another thing with my Star Wars oc’. It’s about how he met his Master, and is going to be quite sweet. Anyway, enjoy more of this. -Jamie))

Riley went off to patrol the area of the ship they were on. Kenobi went inside the room and the door sealed shut behind him. Ceran just had to wait outside and hope nothing went wrong.

An hour or so passed. Riley came up to Ceran, “Anything interesting here?”

”No, and honesty I hope it stays that way.” As he said that, there was the faint noise of an explsion. “And of course it can’t stay that way.” Ceran grumbled.

“Arrow?” Riley said into his comlink. “That sounded like it was coming from your direction? What’s going on over there?”

”We’re being boarded sir-“ He yelled something to somebody and then all they could hear was static. Riley swore.

“Master Kenobi!” Ceran said into his com. “We need to leave.” The door opened. The spy was a human. Interesting.

“I’ll stay ahead.” Riley said. “You and General Kenobi watch the back?”

”Got it.” Both Ceran and Kenobi had their lightsabers in their hands.

They hurried down the corridor towards the docking bay. Ceran caught sight of someone following them. “See that?” He said to Kenobi.

”Yes.”

”I’ll stay behind. You stay with the spy.”

“No. We stick together.” Ceran heard a shot behind them. Riley cried out. He’d gotten shot in the arm, dropping his weapon.

8. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 10 2021 23.50

“I do hope you don’t leave Kenobi.” A voice said. A duros with dark blue skin came out of the shadows.

“Cad Bane. I should’ve guessed you’d be involved in this.” Ceran had heard rumours of Cad Bane. He was a bounty hunter, and a very good one at that. More people came down the corridor, surrounding them. Ceran didn’tvlike it. They were in a narrow space. It would be almost impossible for him and Kenobi to protect both themselves and Riley and the spy. Ceran gripped his lightsaber. “All you need to do is hand over the spy. You don’t get in my way and I’ll consider not killing you.”

“Sorry Bane, but that won’t happen.“ Ceran looked around. He wanted to get the spy and Riley out of harms way. The door was bwhind Bane. He had an idea, but he didn’t know if he’d pull it off. Ceran ignited his lightsaber. Bane pulled out his blaster. “I wouldn’t try anything.” Ceran moved between Bane and Riley and the spy. He hoped Kenobi would do what he hoped he would. Ceran used the force so he could move slightly faster than he normally would, He sliced through the blaster and pushed past Bane, allowing him to get to the panel behind him. Kenobi seemed to understanding, using the force to push Riley and the spy through the gap and through the door, which Ceran closed and then destroyed the panel.

“Clever move Jedi,” Bane got back to his feet. “but a foolish one. Open fire.” Bane said.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything