I hate you.

Show
  1. Artist
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Oct 05 2021 23.04

Vent//Rant

I hated it. All of it.

Nobody cared. Nobody gave a sht.

You. I hate you sometimes. How dare you do that to me. You nearly rape me and the only thing you say is ‘liar’? Pathetic. I honestly don’t know why I trusted you. Stupid, stupid boy.

And you. Yes you. You sexually harass me whenever I see you. You’ve made me flash you. Telling everybody that I wanna do stuff to them? Staring at my body? You’re all pathetic. It’s like dancing with the grim reaper. Forgive me, actually, thats offensive to him. At least he didn’t make me feel unloved.

And I couldn’t tell anybody about any of you, you dirty, dirty creeps.

You. I don’t care if your the year below me. You sudenly found pleasure in pulling my skirt down.

How about you? Your little brother takes nude photos of me and you just stare at them and raise your eyebrows? Disgraceful. At least she did something about it. I like her. She’s beautiful and kind. Smart and funny. Sometimes I wish we were together.

Don‘t get me started on you.

You disgusting, dirty, vile prck. Talking about how I do.. things with others? No wonder nobody likes you. Telling your mates I kissed somebody when I didn’t. Getting him to string me along.

Why did all of this happen? What did I do to you?

2. Contemplator
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Oct 05 2021 23.04

Vent//Rant

I hated it. All of it.

Nobody cared. Nobody gave a sht.

You. I hate you sometimes. How dare you do that to me. You nearly rape me and the only thing you say is ‘liar’? Pathetic. I honestly don’t know why I trusted you. Stupid, stupid boy.

And you. Yes you. You sexually harass me whenever I see you. You’ve made me flash you. Telling everybody that I wanna do stuff to them? Staring at my body? You’re all pathetic. It’s like dancing with the grim reaper. Forgive me, actually, thats offensive to him. At least he didn’t make me feel unloved.

And I couldn’t tell anybody about any of you, you dirty, dirty creeps.

You. I don’t care if your the year below me. You sudenly found pleasure in pulling my skirt down.

How about you? Your little brother takes nude photos of me and you just stare at them and raise your eyebrows? Disgraceful. At least she did something about it. I like her. She’s beautiful and kind. Smart and funny. Sometimes I wish we were together.

Don‘t get me started on you.

You disgusting, dirty, vile prck. Talking about how I do.. things with others? No wonder nobody likes you. Telling your mates I kissed somebody when I didn’t. Getting him to string me along.

Why did all of this happen? What did I do to you?

Silent-Night / Oct 14 2021 4.06

If this is becoming an issue,

I would suggest for you to talk to Childline over the phone (0800 1111). Or talking to someone you trust.

Nobody deserves to be sexually abused and taken advantage of.

Hope this helped!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything