Lonely

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    CuriousSharingDove5265 / Oct 05 2021 20.22

I started year 8 a few feeks ago but ever since them I have been usually sat alone. In year 7 I wen through 3 different friend groups and now I feel left out. I sat with a couple girls from my form but it didn’t feel right. I dread when the teacher says group work because that always makes me the last one left. I was hoping for some advice.

2. Scientist
    Tigerstar8 / Oct 05 2021 21.01

I understand so much because in P5, my friends all got put into 1 class and I was lonely. I was a very sociable kid but it seemed like no one wanted to be my friend. I did go to my friend group but I felt I didn't belong. I would say to be yourself. I managed to make lots of friends the next year because I didn't stick with 1 friend group. I did what I enjoyed, which was to play basketball, and so many people played with me.

I would definitely say that it gets better, and there will be someone who would love to be friends with you. Sometimes just doing what you love can make it so much easier to find friends bc there will be people out there that have the same interests.

I hope this advice helps and I hope you have a good day!

Also, just start a random convo with anyone, you never know!

3. Artist
    Bisexual-Bookworm- / Oct 07 2021 8.46

Hi,

Maybe try and talk to someone/sit with someone new? Just chat to them about a common interest, like a book or tv show, or ask if the have pets, stuff like that. Do you have any freinds outside of your form you can sit with? And are the girls in your form that you sit with part of a previous frendship group? Sorry for all the questions

-Eva

4. Fixer
    CuriousSharingDove5265 / Oct 05 2021 20.22

I started year 8 a few feeks ago but ever since them I have been usually sat alone. In year 7 I wen through 3 different friend groups and now I feel left out. I sat with a couple girls from my form but it didn’t feel right. I dread when the teacher says group work because that always makes me the last one left. I was hoping for some advice.

xhellokitty2008x / Oct 19 2021 13.45

Oh my god ik it isn't really advice but I'm the same, I'm always the last one picked in group work and I'm always alone, it's horrible but especially in like groups bcz most of my class don't really like me much :-/

Wishing u the best x? Hope it kinda makes u feel better knowing someone relates

-skye

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything