sexual abuse?

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ActiveHoppingDove6777 / Oct 04 2021 1.09

So this is pretty painful to type but I was out with my friend and I was drunk and these two older men invited me into there house knowing im. drunk , I am 18, so they both started to have sex with me and I was really drunk and I don't know if I consented or not but I don't remember it all , I do remember being made to do things I didn't want to do though , and I find it extremely traumatic to think about , im not really sure what this is but im in denial it was rape because I think I consented to some things , however I know I was very drunk and didn't know what was happening for most of it

2. Artist
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Oct 04 2021 18.29

I’m sorry to say but that was rape.

It’s really hard to come to terms with things that happen to us, especially when these things seem just so surreal.

Wether or not you said yes, you were drunk, and they should not have done that to you. I’m here if you need to talk.

3. Contemplator

So this is pretty painful to type but I was out with my friend and I was drunk and these two older men invited me into there house knowing im. drunk , I am 18, so they both started to have sex with me and I was really drunk and I don't know if I consented or not but I don't remember it all , I do remember being made to do things I didn't want to do though , and I find it extremely traumatic to think about , im not really sure what this is but im in denial it was rape because I think I consented to some things , however I know I was very drunk and didn't know what was happening for most of it

Silent-Night / Oct 05 2021 15.31

I would encourage you to talk with one of the ChildLine counsellors who will be able to provide you a safe space to talk more about this. The counsellors will believe you too. You can talk to a ChildLine counsellor by calling 0800 1111, logging on for a 1-2-1 chat or by sending an email.

Get help here :

https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/

Hope this helps!

-Buggo!

4. Childline Avatar
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Oct 04 2021 18.29

I’m sorry to say but that was rape.

It’s really hard to come to terms with things that happen to us, especially when these things seem just so surreal.

Wether or not you said yes, you were drunk, and they should not have done that to you. I’m here if you need to talk.

ActiveHoppingDove6777 / Oct 13 2021 23.27

thank you im here for you too

5. Outcast

GoldenMarchingDuck2446 / Oct 14 2021 1.03

god im so sorry that happened to you, im glad that youre on here, a safe place to vent. its such an awful thing to experince and just know there is so much help out there even specific to the situation when youre ready

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything