Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    LivelySingingSwan9865 / Sep 26 2021 8.59

Hi.

I have created this thread so that anyone who needs help or just wants to get something about bullying of their chest they can.

I will try my best to respond to any replies.

2. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Oct 01 2021 19.31

Hello, I just wanted to say that its really nice of you to make this thread. I don't have much to say at the moment but I'll try remember this thread if I do.

Buddy

3. Childline Avatar
    LivelySingingSwan9865 / Sep 26 2021 8.59

Hi.

I have created this thread so that anyone who needs help or just wants to get something about bullying of their chest they can.

I will try my best to respond to any replies.

TiredWorkingSwan3940 / Oct 14 2021 19.48

Hi, at the moment at school there is someone who is being horrible but not coming across as being horrible. I mean they used to be my best friend, and know a lot about me and kind of use that to stop me telling them off. I used to self harm because of them and they make my life miserable. Because they know that i am bisexual, they have said that they are bisexual, and it feels like they are trying to take my identity off of me. Also, every day they find a way to blame me for making them upset, and as their mum is a teacher at the school, it means i feel like i have no one to go to. And my mum told me to stay away so I can't tell her. Im sorry i explained so badly but any help?

thanks,

cosmos

4. Childline Avatar
    LivelyTextingSwan5659 / Oct 20 2021 11.37

Were the swan team! soz just noticed that haha

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything