my gender thing thats kind of a problem...

Show
  1. Loser
    DaniTheGirl-DannyTheBoy / Sep 25 2021 13.19

hello heres a kind of dump about my gender. im not really sure about it, im afab, comfortable with all pronouns though everyone uses she/her, but i kind of want people to use they/them more. ive told my friends my pronouns are she/they and they respect that but im wondering if i should go by just they/them to try it out? bc no one really uses they/them, just my friend this one time :') so i know im somewhere on the nonbinary/trans/genderfluid spectrum, but these labels are the ones ive been questioning.

pangender

polygender

genderfloren

genderqueer

agender

genderfluid

btw i currently identify as genderqueer (an umbrella term, kind of another word for nonbinary) but im not sure if i will stick with that or not. i kind of feel all genders, i present quite feminine though i want to be more neutral/androgynous, but it requires a bit more effort (like i want to cut my hair shorter and i dont have lots of time) also, i find it a bit difficult to dress more masculine/neutral when i wear baggy clothes and hoodies, i just feel like a girl in casual dress, so i might get some sports bras and use them as a binder, since i want a bit of a flatter chest. the problem with looking like a cisgender girl and not changing it because i dont have time is it makes me feel like im making it all up? so i really want to look more neutral, i think it might help.

im not sure what the point of this was, im just in a tough position rn and want to figure myself out :) if anyone identifies with any of the genders i mentioned or is somewhere on that spectrum, some advice would be appreciated, like how do you feel about gender and how did you figure it out?

-Emily

2. Sheep
    ClaudeTheDetective / Sep 25 2021 21.32

I mean I'm fairly sure you can be pangender but have your gender change over periods of time as long as you feel like all genders over that period.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything