I need help finding a new name

Show
  1. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Sep 24 2021 19.34

Hi y’all. So, I’ve been going by Conner for quite a while now. I‘m out to a lot of my college class now, however since I’ve been being called Conner so much, I’ve realised it doens’t entirely fit me.

I’ve been trying for a while to find a name. I’ve used Ryan, Noah, Oliver and Conner.

Any suggestions are welcome.

-Conner

2. Coolcat
    ShinyTextingCat3530 / Sep 24 2021 22.40

Hey so by the sound of it you prefer masc names (correct me if I'm wrong) and obviously it's up to you what name you use but here are a few suggestions:

Liam

William

James

Benjamin

Lucas

Btw have you tried searching for a name on google? There are plenty of sites that just list baby names so maybe if you scrolled them you might find one? That's how I found mine

Hope this helps!

-Jessy (They/Them lol)

3. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Sep 24 2021 23.19

Thank you!

I’ve tried, and I do spend quite a bit of time on baby name websites because I do a lot of writing so need character names lol. I have a couple that I’m considering, but I was wondering what suggestions other people might have.

I realised I completely forgot to say that I use he/they pronouns, so masc and neutral names are what I’m looking for.

Thank you again!

-Conner

4. Artist
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Sep 24 2021 19.34

Hi y’all. So, I’ve been going by Conner for quite a while now. I‘m out to a lot of my college class now, however since I’ve been being called Conner so much, I’ve realised it doens’t entirely fit me.

I’ve been trying for a while to find a name. I’ve used Ryan, Noah, Oliver and Conner.

Any suggestions are welcome.

-Conner

Leviackerman3421 / Sep 24 2021 23.53

oliver seems like a nice name

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything