Camp Cinder Creek (Camp RP)

Show
  1. Loser
    QueerQueen / Sep 24 2021 18.17

Our characters are residents of Camp Cinder Creek (CCC), a special camp for teens (13—19) whos previous ‘situations’ were…well, less than ideal. CCC also offers a special hands on, practical education, almost no writing involved (unless, of course, you‘re interested in writing)

it has counselors instead of teachers, activities instead of classes and campers instead of students. its pretty much a summer camp for the school year, although if you do not wish to, or your home situation prevents it, you are able to live there all year round.

the camp is multireligious(all religions welcome and accomodated for), non-discriminatory (all genders, orientations, races and abilitys/disabilities welcome and accompdated for) and state-of-the-art (very technologically advanced and cutting edge).

campers are allowed to live in co-ed cabins as long as all residents are comfortable with that. all of our characters share a cabin. the rp starts on our first morning (meaning we had arrived the previous day).

so what do ya’ll think? 🙃

2. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 24 2021 18.55

Hello, this is an awesome idea! I love your RP ideas. I might not make a character now. Maybe you could make yours first if you want.

3. Loser
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 24 2021 18.55

Hello, this is an awesome idea! I love your RP ideas. I might not make a character now. Maybe you could make yours first if you want.

QueerQueen / Sep 24 2021 20.20

Aww, thank you! Sure, I can make my character first!

Name: Antonia ’Tony’ Morgan

Sexuality: Lesbian/saphhic (not sure what the difference is but she likes women, demigirls and other nonbinary folk)

Appearance: Hair is naturally wavy and a blue-ish black colour, but it is straightened and dyed a vanilla-blonde colour (her mothers [extremely hard to maintain] choice, to match herslef and the rest of her childeren). she has light skin dark blue eyes with a scar running directly above her left eyebrow (yes above not through).

Clothing: Her mother always forced her to wear very conservative, modest clothes. flowy skirts (not pants) at least to the knee. tshirts and blouses with at least short sleeves (not straps) and either pumps or kitten heels on special occasions. but each kid gains access to the camps large ’donated clothing’ stock, split into aesthetics for simplicity. hers is spacecore/alt/lesbian/comfy. her first outfit that she chose when she arrived is a cropped black collared shirt with moon and star motifs, dark green straight legged jeans, a black leather belt with a chain and black leather platform boots. accesorised with matching moon and star choker and earrings

Personality: Despite her conservative upbringinng, with only her mothers influence (her father had left years ago before she was born), shes very progressive and involved in social justice. she also loves swimming but was never allowed to swim competitivley because ‘sports are for boys’. she is very uncomfortable with asking for anything, raising her voice or holding open discussion as at home she would have been scolded for doing so. the counselors are attempting to get her to open up more. she loves to read and will always have a book on her.

4. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 24 2021 20.36

Name: Angelica Pierce

Sexuality: Aromantic

Right-handed

Appearance: Very Pale. Long, straight blonde hair. Green, emerald eyes. Flowery white top with a collar. which she wears a blue jumper over. White skirt, not too long or short. Wears long socks and black boots with flowers on them. Wears a gold necklace with a heart. Kind of short though not too short. Not tall.

Personality: Kind, nice, outgoing. Doesn't like breaking rules, sensible. Teased for her name 'such an angel'. LOVES flowers and biology. Likes plants too. Talks to plants. Quite scared of animals.

Weaknesses: Animals, breaking rules, bullies.

Background: Well-off family. (I don't have many ideas I'll come back with more).

I hope that's Ok. Buddy.

5. Loser
    QueerQueen / Sep 25 2021 8.28

yeah, that looks great! oh i forgot to mention, Tony is tall, like, 5’9. in her platforms she like 6’0-6’1.

6. Contemplator
    QueerQueen / Sep 25 2021 8.28

yeah, that looks great! oh i forgot to mention, Tony is tall, like, 5’9. in her platforms she like 6’0-6’1.

BuddyBooToYou / Sep 25 2021 9.16

Ok

7. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Sep 25 2021 11.28

I hope this is okay! -Conner

Name: Andrew ‘Andy’ Jones

Sexuality: Pan

Appearnce: Short hair that is dyed bright pink. Very pale, grey eyes. Freckles. He’s 5’5 and hates it because height dysphoria. He likes to wear hats (normally a cap). Also wears nerdy tshirts (normally Marvel, DC and Star Wars) and cargo trousers.

Personality: Andy is autistic. He loves animals and comics. He’s very awkward and isn’t good with people, much prefering animals. He’s been bullied most of his life so doesn’t really trust people either. He is terrified of being in trouble due to the fact he associates it with getting shouted at.

8. Headphones
    What-are-you / Sep 25 2021 13.33

Cool!

Name: Lidiya ‘Lychee’ Chero

Gender: Trigender (Any pronouns) (Male/Agender/Intergender)

Sexuality: Bi, just bi. No sexual or romantic, just bi.

Appearance:Black hair tied up, the left one being a pigtail the right one being a braid. Has a blue, green and purple strands of hair.

Clothes: In the first day, she wears a black and white flowy dress up to xer ankles. Her hair is down on the first morning, and he wears black trainers.

Personality:Calm, quick and hard to fool, but easy to hurt.

Dislikes: People who try to fool them, her mother (Who kicked her out)

Background:Comes from a conservative family, half-chinese. Got kicked out for being lgbtq+.

9. Lion
    QueerQueen / Sep 24 2021 18.17

Our characters are residents of Camp Cinder Creek (CCC), a special camp for teens (13—19) whos previous ‘situations’ were…well, less than ideal. CCC also offers a special hands on, practical education, almost no writing involved (unless, of course, you‘re interested in writing)

it has counselors instead of teachers, activities instead of classes and campers instead of students. its pretty much a summer camp for the school year, although if you do not wish to, or your home situation prevents it, you are able to live there all year round.

the camp is multireligious(all religions welcome and accomodated for), non-discriminatory (all genders, orientations, races and abilitys/disabilities welcome and accompdated for) and state-of-the-art (very technologically advanced and cutting edge).

campers are allowed to live in co-ed cabins as long as all residents are comfortable with that. all of our characters share a cabin. the rp starts on our first morning (meaning we had arrived the previous day).

so what do ya’ll think? 🙃

BennyWithAWhy / Sep 25 2021 13.55

This is really cool! Mind if I join?

I'll write my character later if that's okay ^_^

10. Loser
    QueerQueen / Sep 25 2021 15.14

ah, i see a couple of my usual rp mates have stumbled upon this story. welcome,.

11. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Sep 25 2021 18.27

When are we going to start this? -Conner

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything