Weight comments

Show
  1. Nose dive
    GenderFluidCheese / Sep 23 2021 19.39

My mom keeps making comments on my weight( I’m really insecure about it) and even if I do say I dont like it she wont listen, she never does and she admits to it

2. Nose dive
    GenderFluidCheese / Sep 24 2021 7.32

she’s also sworn at me (lots of variations of bitch) she first did it when I was nine, and said it to my dad. didnt even have the guts to say it to my face. now she does though, and to me it is crazy how at 11 years old I could really care less if I am called a bitch by my mom.

3. Childline Avatar
    MusicalTalkingRhino7808 / Oct 03 2021 21.31

Hey - I'm so sorry you have to go through this, my dad is the same. It sucks, and it's a horrible thing to do (on her part). But I want you to know that you're beautiful and the things that your mum says aren't a reflection of you, they're a reflection of her. And of course, try to talk to a Childline counselor - they're awesome!

Wish you all the best!

4. Nose dive
    MusicalTalkingRhino7808 / Oct 03 2021 21.31

Hey - I'm so sorry you have to go through this, my dad is the same. It sucks, and it's a horrible thing to do (on her part). But I want you to know that you're beautiful and the things that your mum says aren't a reflection of you, they're a reflection of her. And of course, try to talk to a Childline counselor - they're awesome!

Wish you all the best!

GenderFluidCheese / Oct 05 2021 18.22

I wish you the best too, I am so, so sorry , I would never want anyone else to suffer through what I am know, I hope everything gets better, and thank you so much for the advice.

5. Childline Avatar
    VibrantLookingEagle1665 / Oct 12 2021 21.34

hii. ok so i live in a rly toxic house. my dad abuses my older brother older sister and mum (pushes them, spits at thwm, calls them ugly, hits them sometimes.) weve called the police before bur it didnt acc make a difference, it just kept on happening. he kinda keeps a disrance from us but he wont leave me alone. he keeps trying to have a nice father to daughter relationship with me, but i dont bc even tho i have forgiven him, i want to keep my distance. ive told him that and he got incredibly angry and almost hit me. he screamed at me that im just a stupid child and know nothing (im going thru insecurities and depression so i already know that but like thanks for pointing out thw obvious.) also my older brother and sister r SOO close but like they cant even remember my age :/ all i want is for them to notice me but ig they cant be bothered to do that. ive told my bsf abt this and shes the only reason im alive (love ya bestie :>) but ya thats (part) of my life. help wld be appreciated�😀😃��🙃

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything