Potential System

Show
  1. Artist
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Sep 23 2021 11.43

’Sup? I’m Bunni and I think I may be part of an OSDD system.

I would like to know if theres any other potential systems?

Also, is it allowed if one of the potential alters who is ageless replies?

Because they technically don’t count as child or adult so I’m super curious!

-Bunni!

2. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Sep 25 2021 11.00

Hi Bunni! It’s Conner.

Still don’t know if I’m part of a system lol.

I’d say yes. If Infinity (our ageless alter) ever wanted to write a post, I’d let them.

How are you guys?

-Conner

3. Artist
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Sep 27 2021 13.20

AYYE ITS YOU!!!

We’re doing really good thanks!

How are you guys??

-Bunni

4. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 02 2021 22.22

I’m super burned out because I just started college, but I have a ton of new friends so that’s cool.

I haven’t heard from anyone in a little while so in a bit of a self doubt spiral but it’s fine.

I’m also going by Jamie now.

Do you ever have times where for no reason you end up having huge issues with flashbacks? That’s what’s happened to me over the past 2 weeks. I don’t know why, but it’s really sucked.

Anyway, I hope y’all are okay!

-Jamie

5. Artist
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Oct 02 2021 23.30

Not really flashbacks, but recently theres been more communication between specifically myself and Aries and honestly it’s been a pretty chill schedule. She helped me walk home when I felt ill so thats good.

Anyways, how are you guys doing?

-Moth/Bunni (same person)

6. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 02 2021 23.44

I’m very bad rn. I have to do a stupid volunteering job that I don’t want to do because there was someone there who was really rude about my working speed (I was pretty slow because my coordination isn’t great and I’d only done it once before) and also the fact I barely even like ponies as an animal and I’m super burned out because of college and I’m about 2 steps away from a breakdown but according to my Mum I have to go because, and I quote, “I made a commitment”. I commited to sht. I said I’d try, but if people are going to be fcking rude to me about something they had no right to comment on and I’m already burned out (and I’ve said that) then why do I have to go? I‘m hugely insecure about my work speed because it’s something that’s been brought up before and I have very clear memories of people making fun of me for not being able to run fast and stuff like that. I had to do a big area and if she thought I was being too slow then why tf didn’t she ask someone to come and fcking help me? It was my first fcking day! I’ve never worked with fcking ponies before! They’re not even an animal I care about. Sure they’re kinda sweet but at the same time they sht everywhere and you have to go and pick it all up.

Horses are so badly eveolved! There’s a reason there aren’t a lot of them left! They’re terribly designed! We’re designed better than a horse is and that’s saying something!

I’m litterally crying rn because of this, I really don’t want to do it, but as usual my parents aren’t going to listen unless I have a full scale breakdown tomorrow morning which will probably happen because I’m so stressed.

I’m sorry, that was a rant and a half.

Sorry.

I hope y’all are okay,

-Jamie

7. Artist
    MyDogHasDogThatIsDog / Oct 03 2021 19.51

Honestly, I felt the same when starting highschool. It was miserable, everything just hurt and I totally flunked classes.

But I tried to look at the bright side of it, I guess. Although there isn’t really one. I honestly don’t want to keep going, but if I want to grow up and work in psychology, nursing or the police force then I have to. Honestly it would be absolutely fantastic if my school let me be a little bit more creative with certain things. I can’t work the same way as majority of my classmates, so I find it harder to understand certain objectives (this may be linked to the fact I could have autism) like playing the keyboard.

You see, I came up with a theory that instead of me having to read the notes the same way as everybody else, which is almost impossible for me, I could do it in my OWN way.

Instead of just sheet paper, I write numbers on the keys, but upside down. I put a mirror at an angle where the numbers are visiblw on the mirror and now I see the numbers, and instead of ordinary sheet paper, I wrote the numbers down! I like to think that’s pretty smart!

I have to get my blood taken out to test for anemia tomorrow and oh my goodness I’m horrified �real! I’mscared of blood for some reason so I don’t wanna see it.

Anywho, thats how I’ve been doing recently lol.

Aries is having dinner in their special chair rn, so I’m gonna leave em to do that!

See ya later Jamie!

-Moth

8. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 18 2021 18.35

Hi! I’m so sorry I haven’t responded sooner, but I’m very tired and burned out and I can’t wait for half term.

I got out of having to do the volunteering things which is great.

That’s really creative and cool.

Schools are terrible for creativity/other forms of learning. Doodling helps me focus a lot, but before I started college I could never do it because I’d get yelled at.

How’re you?

-Jamie

9. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Oct 19 2021 21.56

Okay, so I realised something about us as a system.

A realised how many of us in the system just make sense to exist in the roles we do.

Chloe looks kinda like a stereotypical pretty girl (straight long blonde hair, skinny etc) and deals with relationships, Luca is ex military and is in a more defensive role, Mary is a wise old lady and is probably a gatekeeper and it goes on honestly.

Sorry, I wanted to share that because it made me have less doubt so that was fun.

I hope you’re okay!

-Jamie (?)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything