Sexual assult

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    AlertWalkingTurtle6169 / Sep 22 2021 21.13

i was sexually assulted last month by a collegue at work (i'm 16 and he is 23) i told the police but i keep thinking im being dramatic because he didn't go all the way but straight after it happened i had a dream that he did go all the way. i dont know what to believe. i think it was just a nightmare or maybe i made it up because i didnt feel validated. has anyone else experienced this ever?

2. Newbie
    AlertWalkingTurtle6169 / Sep 22 2021 21.13

i was sexually assulted last month by a collegue at work (i'm 16 and he is 23) i told the police but i keep thinking im being dramatic because he didn't go all the way but straight after it happened i had a dream that he did go all the way. i dont know what to believe. i think it was just a nightmare or maybe i made it up because i didnt feel validated. has anyone else experienced this ever?

Reading-Sheep / Oct 14 2021 18.46

Being sexually assaulted is not OK. But there are ways to seek support.

Try your best to speak out to someone you trust.

Trust yourself that you will get through this and view this as something you can control

Remember that you are in control.

You can call Childline over the phone (0800 1111) or send them a quick email at your Childline “Locker”.

I really do hope that this helps you as everything that happens in the dark will always come to the light eventually that is… I‘m so sorry.

Hope this helped!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything