HELP!!!!

Show
  1. Superstar
    Malt3a5er / Sep 21 2021 20.07

Hi im 13 and demigirl (she/they) im bisexual and tomorrow I want to ask out my best friend (pansexual, also demigirl). I just need some help. Im so scared and I dont wanna wreck our friendship!!!! I really like her though, and I think she might like me too. Please can someone help I need some advice fast!!!

2. Coolcat
    ShinyTextingCat3530 / Sep 23 2021 1.08

Hey idk if you've done it yet (if you have how'd it go?) but if you know they're pan then why not explain your feelings first? It's always a good idea to put everything on the table. If they like you back then that's great and good for you two but if they don't then it may feel a little awkward for a bit but if you two are as close is you say then it shouldn't affect your friendship

Good luck :D

3. Superstar
    ShinyTextingCat3530 / Sep 23 2021 1.08

Hey idk if you've done it yet (if you have how'd it go?) but if you know they're pan then why not explain your feelings first? It's always a good idea to put everything on the table. If they like you back then that's great and good for you two but if they don't then it may feel a little awkward for a bit but if you two are as close is you say then it shouldn't affect your friendship

Good luck :D

Malt3a5er / Sep 23 2021 17.27

She said yes!!!! 😁 thanks for your advice 💕✨

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything