Chat about anime, manga, kawaii stuff, anything Asian 😸

Show
  1. Coolcat
    Squooshcat / Sep 21 2021 16.38

Hi, I am Squoosh I ♥️ all things Asian (mostly Japanese),

Come here if you would like to chat about Asian stuffs, so yea. ⚠️WARNING⚠️ :This group may contain stuff about animes that are 12+ 15+ 18+ etc, so if you are ok with reading about that stuff that is ok, but its perfectly ok if you don‘t but you may prefer to not join. Everyone is welcome though!

2. Headphones
    PokeTrainerTiger / Sep 21 2021 17.16

Hello Squoosh,

Its nice to know that you like Japanese anime too! I mainly watch My Hero Acidemia but sometimes I will watch Pokémon (Both in Japanese).

Even though I dont understand a thing what the characters are saying its still better than the English dub because different things pass for the dub ie. if a character puts on black face paint to blend in, it is apparently classified as racism.

Eep, that was a little rant but oh well

Tiger 🐯

3. Headphones
    What-are-you / Sep 21 2021 18.07

Hello, if you read or took part in the roleplay ‘POV:We are all stuck in a room together’, it mentioned my name being Aroush, which is and arabic name, so yeah! I’m Pakistani! I don’t watch anime, but I may talk about some China and Japan facts taken from my older sibling!

So I will talk about things other than anime.

4. Coolcat
    What-are-you / Sep 21 2021 18.07

Hello, if you read or took part in the roleplay ‘POV:We are all stuck in a room together’, it mentioned my name being Aroush, which is and arabic name, so yeah! I’m Pakistani! I don’t watch anime, but I may talk about some China and Japan facts taken from my older sibling!

So I will talk about things other than anime.

Squooshcat / Sep 21 2021 19.52

Thats cool

5. Coolcat
    PokeTrainerTiger / Sep 21 2021 17.16

Hello Squoosh,

Its nice to know that you like Japanese anime too! I mainly watch My Hero Acidemia but sometimes I will watch Pokémon (Both in Japanese).

Even though I dont understand a thing what the characters are saying its still better than the English dub because different things pass for the dub ie. if a character puts on black face paint to blend in, it is apparently classified as racism.

Eep, that was a little rant but oh well

Tiger 🐯

Squooshcat / Sep 21 2021 19.54

Its ok i rant a bit sometimes lol

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything