Am i gay

Show
  1. Supporter
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 20 2021 20.54

so a couple of weeks ago i thought i might be trans (male), so then i thought if i would still like boys so i think i would and so would i be gay then?

2. Bookworm
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 20 2021 20.54

so a couple of weeks ago i thought i might be trans (male), so then i thought if i would still like boys so i think i would and so would i be gay then?

FriedEggOnToast / Sep 20 2021 23.28

Hi! Theres never any rush on defining ur sexuality or gender identity, you can work it out at your own time, or not at all, and settle on an inclusive word like “trans” or “queer” but yes, if ur trans masc and you only like dudes or male presenting enbies yeah, you could be gay :) hope you sleep well- Averi

3. Supporter
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 22 2021 21.00

thank u, do u know how i could come out to my friends?

4. Coolcat
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 22 2021 21.00

thank u, do u know how i could come out to my friends?

ShinyTextingCat3530 / Sep 26 2021 20.16

Hey

I know I'm kind of late (and not really involved lol) but I think the best way to come out to your friends is to just say it. You could test the waters first if you want, and see how they react to this stuff. Maybe come out to your closest friends first to see how that goes, and then let some of them have your back. I think ultimately, if they don't accept you or make an attempt to accept you as trans or queer, they were never really your friends, or at least not people who you would want to be around

But good luck anyway and hope this helped!

5. Childline Avatar
    LivelyYawningParrot9344 / Sep 27 2021 22.42

hi, its the same guy, i just forgot my login details, thanks for the advice!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything