I think im trans male

Show
  1. Supporter
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 20 2021 20.52

i think im transgender, i mean my pronouns feel right, he/him but i dont really know how to come out to my friend or parents so which do u reccomend i do first and how

2. Loser
    Silas-is-okay / Sep 20 2021 21.35

Best thing to do is come out for your friends first, and try to find out if it is safe to come out to your parents by lightly finding out their opinion on transgender folk- Silas

3. Burying
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 20 2021 20.52

i think im transgender, i mean my pronouns feel right, he/him but i dont really know how to come out to my friend or parents so which do u reccomend i do first and how

hi-i-guess / Sep 20 2021 21.58

i think you should probably come out to your friend first as they might be more understanding than your parents

here are some ways to come out:

•pretend you’ve got a body part stuck somewhere and say ‘im coming out’ and then literally come out

•casually bring up the subject of transgender people and if they react wrong, you know that it could be dangerous

•this is a long time away, but its also pretty smart: come out on april the 1st so if they react badly you can say ‘april’s fools!’

•walk out of the bathroom and come out you’d be coming out of the (water) closet

•if possible, hide in a closet and if they ask you where you are say ‘in the closet’. if they say something homo/transphobic, it might not be the best option to come out

•bake it on a cake or make cupcakes coloured blue, pink and white.

i hope this helps, and good luck!!

4. Supporter
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 20 2021 22.04

thank you silas!

5. Supporter
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 22 2021 20.57

yeah i don think its a good idea

6. Childline Avatar
    LivelyYawningParrot9344 / Sep 27 2021 22.40

nvm ill try tommorrow

7. Childline Avatar
    LivelyYawningParrot9344 / Sep 27 2021 23.01

yeah, its the same guy, just forgot my account details,had to make a different account

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything