Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Sep 20 2021 14.46

Hi everyone,

Hearing all your views, suggestions and ideas is really important to us! Here is a place for you all to tell us what you like and think about all things on the Childine website, including the message boards!

You can let us know how you find the boards, the games, the art box, your journals, your locker, the info and advice - any part of the site. And tell us your ideas and suggestions too!

We want to keep developing the boards and the site. Not all changes will be possible but hearing what you all think helps us to plan for the future and to make sure you all know you really are listened to.

Please tell us too about any issues you have if you something maybe isn't working right. That lets us look into as soon as possible.

Happy posting!

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Lion
    BennyWithoutAWaffle / Oct 03 2021 13.43

There needs to be a way to change the title of your own message board posts. It gets kind of annoying if you come up with a new title for a story, or there's a typo in your title, and you can't change it. So can there be an option to change the title of a post?

3. Headphones
    JJbubble / Oct 03 2021 15.11

Maybe an optional sound notification each time you get a message in 1-2-1. I have ADHD and I get distracted so easily and often don't reply in time because mario kart exists

4. Fixer
    JJbubble / Oct 03 2021 15.11

Maybe an optional sound notification each time you get a message in 1-2-1. I have ADHD and I get distracted so easily and often don't reply in time because mario kart exists

Icepopsxoxo / Oct 31 2021 15.55

i have adhd too!!

how does your adhd affect you?

i can't concentrate and get bored easily. mine is mostly inattentive type

Lily

5. Headphones
    altkid / Nov 01 2021 7.30

Can you delete two of my discussion boards called “Gorillaz fans? I want to discuss how some parts of Gorillaz are problematic” and “I’m going to call children’s services” thank you

6. Headphones
    Kind2myself / Nov 04 2021 10.30

Agree with the sound notification for 1-1, when the counsellor sends a message. It’d be useful for those with ADHD and also for visually impaired users.

7. Childline Avatar
    LivelyWalkingShark9916 / Nov 06 2021 22.47

Could i suggest being able to edit and/or delete a reply to a thread

8. Heart
    BouncyDrawingTurtle4258 / Nov 21 2021 10.41

A small thing, but when I use quotation marks (") it only ever gives me end quotes, don't know if I'm using it wrong or if this is something that needs to be fixed...

9. Headphones

Hi everyone,

Hearing all your views, suggestions and ideas is really important to us! Here is a place for you all to tell us what you like and think about all things on the Childine website, including the message boards!

You can let us know how you find the boards, the games, the art box, your journals, your locker, the info and advice - any part of the site. And tell us your ideas and suggestions too!

We want to keep developing the boards and the site. Not all changes will be possible but hearing what you all think helps us to plan for the future and to make sure you all know you really are listened to.

Please tell us too about any issues you have if you something maybe isn't working right. That lets us look into as soon as possible.

Happy posting!

Take care,

Jas-Host

altkid / Jan 22 2022 10.26

hi can you delete a message board I posted it’s called ‘worried over a lyric in a song’ thank you

10. Headphones

Hi everyone,

Happy posting!

Take care,

Jas-Host

altkid / Feb 15 2022 22.47

so am I not able to ask for discussion boards to be deleted anymore? because there were some I wanted to delete but I was told I can’t do that anymore

11. Loser
    Lifelemon / Feb 21 2022 23.48

there souls be caragory gor addictions eg

drug

gambling

achol

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything