Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    PendorMaisy / Sep 19 2021 22.15

Hi,

I'm Maisy.

I am wondering if anyone here has been cyberbullied?

I've been friends with this girl since secondary school but our friendship has been on/off. And I was looking through some of the school photos which have been posted on Facebook and after 11 years, I had noticed a new photo which had some nasty comments on it, "saying that I speak crap and swear" which isn't true and also "that I was really unusual and weird."

What's worse is that we're studying the same course at college and sometimes she has been very nasty towards me and turning her back to me. She had even got another girl to do it too and now, they're trying to avoid sitting with me or working with me on any projects.

Has anyone been cyberbullied?

If so, how do you deal with it?

2. Childline Avatar

Hi,

I'm Maisy.

I've been friends with this girl since secondary school but our friendship has been on/off. And I was looking through some of the school photos which have been posted on Facebook and after 11 years, I had noticed a new photo which had some nasty comments on it, "saying that I speak crap and swear" which isn't true and also "that I was really unusual and weird."

What's worse is that we're studying the same course at college and sometimes she has been very nasty towards me and turning her back to me. She had even got another girl to do it too and now, they're trying to avoid sitting with me or working with me on any projects.

x-Ashleigh-x / Sep 20 2021 1.29

I’ve had my supposed to be best friends mum post things about me because her daughter had a misunderstanding of me and I’ve also had TikTok posted by people at school whilst I was off shielding. I had messages sent to me harassing me because I said I was suicidal. I hope everything gets better for you xxx

3. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 20 2021 18.08

Hello. I hope you guys are both having a nice day. I haven't experienced cyber bullying but here are some tips that I do know:

Block people if their cyberbullying you

You could make a new account on the social media or app

Report things that upset you

If it's really bad you can tell CEOP (Like someone knows where you are or something)

In your case, I think you should try your best to make sure they aren't your only friends because it will be quite lonely for you if they are, Also if you make goof=d friends with people then they might not believe rumours spread online.

Good luck. Buddy.

4. Newbie

Hi,

I'm Maisy.

Reading-Sheep / Sep 22 2021 15.19

I would encourage you to talk with one of the ChildLine counsellors who will be able to provide you a safe space to talk more about this. The counsellors will believe you too. You can talk to a ChildLine counsellor by calling 0800 1111, logging on for a 1-2-1 chat or by sending an email.

Get help here :

https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/

Hope this helps!

-Buggo!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything