Maybe Lesbian?

Show
  1. Fixer
    LivelyWalkingFrog5764 / Sep 18 2021 23.18

Hii ! I’m and 12 year old girl and thinking if im Lesbian or not- Ever since i was 9 to 11, i’ve been Bisexual. But recently, ive realised that a fall more for Females. Right now, i identify as Abrosexual. But i just feel deep down that thats nit who i am. Im just confuesd at the moment thats all!

2. Burying
    hi-i-guess / Sep 19 2021 0.00

do you think you could be homoflexible? it means you are mainly homosexual but from time to time can sometimes feel heterosexual.

i hope this helps! :)

3. Flying
    a-vs-dave-fan / Sep 19 2021 8.31

please note: being pansexual myself i cant give you really actuate advice (srry abt that) heres what i think, you could lesbian,bi or abro. sometimes it does take a little bit of time to figure out what you are but dw it will be fine whatever you are. you just be you. hope that helps -Lotus

4. Childline Avatar
    LivelyWalkingFrog5764 / Sep 18 2021 23.18

Hii ! I’m and 12 year old girl and thinking if im Lesbian or not- Ever since i was 9 to 11, i’ve been Bisexual. But recently, ive realised that a fall more for Females. Right now, i identify as Abrosexual. But i just feel deep down that thats nit who i am. Im just confuesd at the moment thats all!

-AnimeAddict- / Sep 21 2021 21.27

Hii! I know what it feels like to be confused but i think i have an idea to help you. This happened with my friend and I told them about the sexuality called omnisexual. Omnisexual means that you are attracted to all genders but have a big or small preference. So in your situation it could mean that you have attraction towards all genders but a big preference towards females? I hope this helps :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything