I think my best friend might have a different best friend...

Show
  1. Loser
    MagicalCyclingParrot6315 / Sep 18 2021 12.00

my best friend does all the stuff we used to do together with someone else :(( I really really don't know what to do, because everytime I try to let them know that's okay/give them space, they get really confused and they really don't see the problem. i dont think theyre gaslighting me or anything, but it's just hard to know what to do. theyre a bit older than me too, so theyve just gone to uni, and im scared they're gonna find someone cooler to be friends with at uni. its a really awkward situation and i really dont kmow what to do :///

2. Childline Avatar
    MagicalCyclingParrot6315 / Sep 18 2021 12.00

my best friend does all the stuff we used to do together with someone else :(( I really really don't know what to do, because everytime I try to let them know that's okay/give them space, they get really confused and they really don't see the problem. i dont think theyre gaslighting me or anything, but it's just hard to know what to do. theyre a bit older than me too, so theyve just gone to uni, and im scared they're gonna find someone cooler to be friends with at uni. its a really awkward situation and i really dont kmow what to do :///

AlertHoppingTurtle9232 / Sep 23 2021 19.19

hi there im kira i know how you feel ive had the same experiences sometimes people find new friends and you can feel like they are forgetting you but i can assure you if you were that close you will always hold a special place in their hearts x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything