Show
  1. Reaching out
    MagicalMarchingParrot7705 / Sep 17 2021 20.40

Ello' moyite anyone wanna talk about LGBTQ ?

2. Reaching out
    MagicalMarchingParrot7705 / Sep 18 2021 9.52

Or anything else

3. Burying
    hi-i-guess / Sep 19 2021 0.03

yeah sure :)

im raena, my pronouns are he/they/she, I identify as a bambi pansexual and genderfluid (im not so sure about my gender identity). what about you?

4. Reaching out
    hi-i-guess / Sep 19 2021 0.03

yeah sure :)

im raena, my pronouns are he/they/she, I identify as a bambi pansexual and genderfluid (im not so sure about my gender identity). what about you?

MagicalMarchingParrot7705 / Sep 19 2021 20.08

Ello raena I have NO IDEA what my pronouns are but I'm bambi pansexual too and I'm bisexual

5. Bookworm
    ReadingPelicanShoes5 / Sep 19 2021 22.37

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone has any experience about understanding sexuality. I'm really confused, like I've never really had a crush on a guy or girl in real life. However there are some girls on tv I find kind of cute and am attracted to (not that I'm sure I know what that feels like). I'm struggling to understand the way I feel like, am I just aro and trying to convince myself I'm crushing on someone or am I just straight and wanting to be gay?! Any advice welcome, thank you

Xx

6. Burying
    MagicalMarchingParrot7705 / Sep 19 2021 20.08

Ello raena I have NO IDEA what my pronouns are but I'm bambi pansexual too and I'm bisexual

hi-i-guess / Sep 20 2021 20.49

hiii

yay ive never met someone else who’s bambi

7. Burying
    ReadingPelicanShoes5 / Sep 19 2021 22.37

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone has any experience about understanding sexuality. I'm really confused, like I've never really had a crush on a guy or girl in real life. However there are some girls on tv I find kind of cute and am attracted to (not that I'm sure I know what that feels like). I'm struggling to understand the way I feel like, am I just aro and trying to convince myself I'm crushing on someone or am I just straight and wanting to be gay?! Any advice welcome, thank you

Xx

hi-i-guess / Sep 20 2021 20.57

hey, i get how you feel. maybe not entirely but at least a bit.

tbh i havent really had a crush either, but i just decided to label myself by thinking about who i was attracted to. im still kind of in-between pan and omni.

it‘s totally fine to be questioning, and there are loads of people here to support you :)

i know what you mean about not knowing if you have crushes on people or not and i get what u mean by sort of ‘wanting to be gay’.

i hope this helps, but im sorry there isnt any advice

8. Superstar
    Malt3a5er / Sep 21 2021 20.06

Hi im Izzy

13 years old bisexual, greysexual, demigirl, pronouns she/they

Its weird because I changed completely from straight and binary to this in 2 months!!

9. Reaching out
    hi-i-guess / Sep 20 2021 20.57

hey, i get how you feel. maybe not entirely but at least a bit.

tbh i havent really had a crush either, but i just decided to label myself by thinking about who i was attracted to. im still kind of in-between pan and omni.

it‘s totally fine to be questioning, and there are loads of people here to support you :)

i know what you mean about not knowing if you have crushes on people or not and i get what u mean by sort of ‘wanting to be gay’.

i hope this helps, but im sorry there isnt any advice

MagicalMarchingParrot7705 / Sep 25 2021 12.46

I don't have any crushes to! Although I do like anime girls I think you should just take your time you'll know eventually and even if you don't know now I'm sure you'll have fun finding out!!!

10. Reaching out
    Malt3a5er / Sep 21 2021 20.06

Hi im Izzy

13 years old bisexual, greysexual, demigirl, pronouns she/they

Its weird because I changed completely from straight and binary to this in 2 months!!

MagicalMarchingParrot7705 / Sep 25 2021 12.48

'Ello Izzy I'm 11yrs old and I'm Bi too! I really don't know what my prounouns are but I found out I'm Bi in 3 months ohhh time flies 😁

11. Headphones
    Dinosoar / Sep 25 2021 14.51

hey! My prounouns are she/her, im 13 and bisexual :) Before two years ago, I actually had no idea that the LGBTQ+ community even existed! I guess i just thought my crushes on other girls were completely normal ha ha

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything