The True Light (my made-up story)

Show
  1. Contemplator
    Silent-Night / Sep 16 2021 8.11

The whole world is burning. It will burn until every nation has fallen, until those who oppose us are dead. The true spiritual light was revealed but the children of man rejected it. That is the only reason the world cannot return to a state of happiness. It is written in our history, a holy scriptures of a people who do not know the reason for the burning.

"He was right, Zhen – everything they have been telling us – everything – they have been – wrong. They have been leading us to believe that this place – this place, The City – is the true eternal paradise, the destination for all humanity. They have been lying to us."

"You should not be saying that, to the people, to the children of the people. We cannot risk losing their hearts. We need to hold on to their love."

"And what about the rest of the children of the world?"

"They know nothing. They are not like us. They do not understand what they are losing... "

"That is all the more reason why we should reach out – the children – the people – have a right – a – a – right – "

"We cannot choose – we cannot – remember – Do not – do not – "

"The elders – the elders – tell us that we all – that we – that – that – Do not let them – do not – do not – "

"I am afraid – I am afraid – I am afraid – "

“The truth was revealed by God. It was a book.“

“What book?”

We dont know. All we know is that it is a book showing what was good and evil in the sight of God. Judgement Day is coming, we are afraid of what the future holds for us. People did many bad things like murder but they never repented before God. Jerusalem is being destroyed by the enemy, it is burning like a fire on a house.

To be continued…

2. Contemplator
    Silent-Night / Sep 16 2021 15.27

Page 2

Jerusalem is losing its spirtual importance to the Jews, Christians and Muslims as it is being destroyed by the enemy of Israel. The whole world is watching it on TV or on their phones. It really is a shocking sight to see.

3. Contemplator
    Silent-Night / Sep 18 2021 8.40

The moon is turning red and the Day of Judgement is coming, I can feel it. A feeling of dread. A feeling that the future was written up in a book but we did not know how to access it.

Me : What do you think about Jesus Christ Zhen?

Zhen : Jesus was a wise, good spiritual teacher who achieved spirtual enlightenment in his lifetime. He has done many great works in his time. He spoke wise words to the people.

Me : I was expecting your opinion to be more...normal. Like a prophet of God or the Son of God.

While the world is burning up in fire, the government of the world is giving us a secret house deep underground of the Earth. We can see the world with our new technology called "3-2 tracker camera for the end of human hab".

Me : Umm, Zhen I was reading the Quran for umm entertainment and saw this verse in Surah 5 verse 68 somewhere : Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord [i.e., the Qur’ān]." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people."

So like when the Quran was revealed, we still had full Bibles 300 years prior to that so we know that the Bible is not corrupted so if the Bible...(actual fact btw but used in my made-up story of "The True Light)

Zhen : So the Quran, in other words, is telling the Jews and the Christians to trust in their holy book while their holy book leaves no room for the Quran. Hmm and their holy book contradicts the Quran.

4. Contemplator
    Silent-Night / Sep 20 2021 15.25

The government of the world is trying their best to get rid of the fire that is slowly burning the whole world down. We never remembered what life was like up there. Sunshine…rain….freedom. Now the whole world (everyone on Earth except the government) is underground, away from sunlight. This is like prison. It is prison.

We heard some weird singing coming from above from our signal technology and it said :

”The master of the Earth is coming to face the God of all the gods” and ”it is time!”

I think the master of the Earth is this guy saying that he is the Messiah even though Jesus came before he did to Earth.

5. Contemplator
    Silent-Night / Sep 20 2021 15.25

The government of the world is trying their best to get rid of the fire that is slowly burning the whole world down. We never remembered what life was like up there. Sunshine…rain….freedom. Now the whole world (everyone on Earth except the government) is underground, away from sunlight. This is like prison. It is prison.

We heard some weird singing coming from above from our signal technology and it said :

”The master of the Earth is coming to face the God of all the gods” and ”it is time!”

I think the master of the Earth is this guy saying that he is the Messiah even though Jesus came before he did to Earth.

Silent-Night / Oct 08 2021 9.34

The government is now under the control of the "hidden one". We can no longer trust the government nor can we rely on them anymore. It is sad to think that the government was a mere puppet to the "hidden one". We are now tracking the others while the government rules over the whole world at Jerusalem. It is not safe here. Not safe.

The hidden one : Now all of humanity is under my control. My God, what are you going to do to me? For a time and a half a time, your people will soon by mine and when they are mine, I will make their souls slaves to my kingdom. I will give them what they desire like money, fame and all the music they can listen to as long as humanity worships me. All the suffering...all the evil... haha. Jerusalem will be my city soon.

We heard that on the radio but after that we collected as many Torahs, Bibles and Qurans as we can (just in case we needed them). We needed to find someone and fast before it is too late to save the world from dying

6. Contemplator

The government is now under the control of the "hidden one". We can no longer trust the government nor can we rely on them anymore. It is sad to think that the government was a mere puppet to the "hidden one". We are now tracking the others while the government rules over the whole world at Jerusalem. It is not safe here. Not safe.

The hidden one : Now all of humanity is under my control. My God, what are you going to do to me? For a time and a half a time, your people will soon by mine and when they are mine, I will make their souls slaves to my kingdom. I will give them what they desire like money, fame and all the music they can listen to as long as humanity worships me. All the suffering...all the evil... haha. Jerusalem will be my city soon.

We heard that on the radio but after that we collected as many Torahs, Bibles and Qurans as we can (just in case we needed them). We needed to find someone and fast before it is too late to save the world from dying

Silent-Night / Oct 11 2021 15.38

The hidden one : My kingdom is not in this world. My kingdom is the kingdom that God has given to me to punish all of humanity. My kingdom goes by many names throughout your history : Hell, Hades and so on. It is time for all of humanity to suffer pain for not knowing your will my God my Lord whom I serve. I cannot do anything without God’s permission and I ask God to bring to me those who will belong to my kingdom instead eternal friendship with the Lord my God. Beg for God’s mercy on this sinful and destructive world. The world government shall serve me for the Lord put me up as the ruler of this human world before I get destroyed by the Messiah.

Some of the people : Oh hidden one, why shall we, the children of Adam, listen to you and submit to your authority when we follow a higher Master and our Master is your Master which is God.

The hidden one : Before this Day, you have disobeyed God and did not believe in God nor listened to God’s prophets sent to you thousands of years before my coming. For God had given you up to me so that you will know how it feels to listen to another master who is not God and when you experience pain, He will not answer your prayers for you have rejected God’s commandments and made Him angry for serving idols.

Some of the people : Oh hidden one, when have we worshipped an idol?

The hidden one : When you put things above God, that is your idol. When you listen to music more than reading God’s Word or listening to God’s commandments, that is your idol. Why would you question me since you know that deep inside your hearts you know that you have sinned against the Most High King? Do not test me but test yourselves. Are you true followers of God in your heart or are you a pretender following God to receive your rewards from mere men?

7. Contemplator

Silent-Night / Oct 11 2021 15.50

Some of the people : We are indeed deceivers and we do not hold fast to our God.

The Hidden one : You yourself have testified against yourself that you are indeed false followers of God.

Some of the people : We can confirm this.

We thought that only the government was above the prison underneath the Earth. It turned out we were wrong… very wrong. Humanity has become the source of destruction, evil and suffering. Any good that we try to do in the future does not hide the bad things that we have done. The world hates what is good and the world loves what is evil. If you do not believe me, your Earth and future is not ours. My future is already written. Everyone else too. It is sad to think about the value of human life. It is nothing compared to the universe. Nothing to God. Nothing to the angels. Without humans, nature would take over the world and the animals too. It will be like the garden that belongs to God. It would be perfect without the suffering we experience everyday.

Do you know what we like more than a hero? Is to see a hero failing at their job, no matter what a hero does for the world, the world will eventually hate them. Why? Because the world will hate to see the good guy win every time against the evil person. Jesus was like : “If the world hates you, it hated me first”.

8. Contemplator
    Silent-Night / Oct 11 2021 15.50

Some of the people : We are indeed deceivers and we do not hold fast to our God.

The Hidden one : You yourself have testified against yourself that you are indeed false followers of God.

Some of the people : We can confirm this.

We thought that only the government was above the prison underneath the Earth. It turned out we were wrong… very wrong. Humanity has become the source of destruction, evil and suffering. Any good that we try to do in the future does not hide the bad things that we have done. The world hates what is good and the world loves what is evil. If you do not believe me, your Earth and future is not ours. My future is already written. Everyone else too. It is sad to think about the value of human life. It is nothing compared to the universe. Nothing to God. Nothing to the angels. Without humans, nature would take over the world and the animals too. It will be like the garden that belongs to God. It would be perfect without the suffering we experience everyday.

Do you know what we like more than a hero? Is to see a hero failing at their job, no matter what a hero does for the world, the world will eventually hate them. Why? Because the world will hate to see the good guy win every time against the evil person. Jesus was like : “If the world hates you, it hated me first”.

Silent-Night / Oct 14 2021 18.32

Judgement day is coming… they found us we are caught.

THE END OF MY STORY.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything