My thought on the world

Show
  1. Prisoner
    Pelicany / Sep 15 2021 15.30

hello to anyone who is reading this, im writing this to give you something that you wont find anywhere else, my perspective and thoughts. specifically my thoughts on how the world was made. i have not put my faith in anything religious though that may change because i dont understand how the point of view of an athiest can possibly be true. because if it is true that there is no God and the world was created and we were created accidentally then what is the point. what is the point of life if we are just going to die. someday far in the future the sun will burn out, so whats the point of living at all. and if there is heaven and hell and to get into heaven we have to be good then nobody would be in heaven, because we all have been rude, mean, lied, had bad thoughts so nobody on earth is good enough to get there. which means if it where true, our lives and to live would be bad things, because we would end up in eternal pain in hell. which means there is no point because we dont have a chance to go anywhere else. which also means somebody or something made the world, because otherwise there is no point.

i am writing this to give you the gift of perspective and to see something from a diffrent angle is what i hope i have given you. idont know whats happening in your life, what sadness you are going through but i hope that you find peace in the answer i havent found yet. im happy to talk if you didnt understand something i have said.

May

2. Newbie

hello to anyone who is reading this, im writing this to give you something that you wont find anywhere else, my perspective and thoughts. specifically my thoughts on how the world was made. i have not put my faith in anything religious though that may change because i dont understand how the point of view of an athiest can possibly be true. because if it is true that there is no God and the world was created and we were created accidentally then what is the point. what is the point of life if we are just going to die. someday far in the future the sun will burn out, so whats the point of living at all. and if there is heaven and hell and to get into heaven we have to be good then nobody would be in heaven, because we all have been rude, mean, lied, had bad thoughts so nobody on earth is good enough to get there. which means if it where true, our lives and to live would be bad things, because we would end up in eternal pain in hell. which means there is no point because we dont have a chance to go anywhere else. which also means somebody or something made the world, because otherwise there is no point.

i am writing this to give you the gift of perspective and to see something from a diffrent angle is what i hope i have given you. idont know whats happening in your life, what sadness you are going through but i hope that you find peace in the answer i havent found yet. im happy to talk if you didnt understand something i have said.

May

Reading-Sheep / Sep 18 2021 23.52

In Christianity, you cannot do anything to reach God but that is why God reached out to us by giving us His One and only Son as an atonement for our past sins. Religions are usually like "do this (good things, follow rules ect.)to reach God/afterlife/spiritual enlightenment/gods/ect" but Christianity is like "you cannot do anything to reach God but you can trust that God has given you His One and Only Son as an atonement for your past sins".

Like God knows the problems that we go through. He knows our pain and suffering. He knows our doubts and fears. He knows everything. He understands us. He loves us.

If we do not believe in God, God does not force us to believe in Him. He waits at the door,waiting for you to open the door and to let Him into your life trusting in God's timing and plan for you.

3. Contemplator

May

BuddyBooToYou / Sep 20 2021 19.57

Hello. I like that you've given your perspective and although I do disagree with a few things I think it's nice to hear what others think from a different angle. It really is a gist. I don't hear other people's perspectives on this a lot so thanks for writing this. :) It's completely fine to have different perspectives an I like that.

4. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Sep 22 2021 17.43

Hi. So, I’m not religeous in any way, however I wanted to give you my view.

Every life is previous. We are all the result of millions of years of evolution. We are an amazing combination of elements that created a species capable of creating so many incredible things. Sure we have our problems, but it was inevitable. We aren’t perfect, but I beleive we can sort ourselves out and we can continue to grow and evolve.

In the grande scheme of things, we are very early in the age of the universe. There’s still a very, very long time until the last sun dies. We’re the beginning of something amazing. The predesesors of so many potential species.

I don’t know if this will be helpful to you, but I hope it is.

-Conner

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything