Message board hosts

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Sep 14 2021 21.28

Hi everyone,

I wanted to say hi to those of you I haven't yet met. I'm Jas and I've been with you here on the boards since 2014. It's always lovely to meet as many of you as possible in the board community, so please stop by and say hi!

The boards have been such a supportive place for many years now. But since Covid, even more of you have found the community and the support you've given each other has been even more amazing! We've increased our moderation hours to let you be able to post for a longer time and the number of posts on the boards and the support you've all given each other has just been incredible.

We always want the boards to be the best they can. And one of the things we've been looking at is adding to the number of hosts we have on the boards to help you all out, whenever you need. So, from next week, you will see the return of Mel - Host (some of you will remember Mel!). And soon, you will see some new hosts too!

We all want to be here for you - to answer your questions about the boards and Childline, to pass on your feedback, to let you share your ideas and suggestions and to help you get the most out of the boards too,

So, say hi on here to introduce yourself and let us know anything you'd like to ask a host too!

We will also be in touch really soon to get your ideas on how we can develop the boards as well!

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Scientist
    SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 17 2021 16.56

hello

3. Childline Avatar
    BouncyRestingFrog4060 / Sep 18 2021 13.24

Hi!

4. Reaching out
    SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 17 2021 16.56

hello

Jas-Host / Sep 19 2021 13.31

Hi,

Thanks for saying hello - it's very nice to meet you! How are you finding the boards?

See you around!

Jas-Host

5. Reaching out
    BouncyRestingFrog4060 / Sep 18 2021 13.24

Hi!

Jas-Host / Sep 19 2021 13.33

Hi,

A big hi back to you! Welcome to the board community and let us know if you have any questions!

Take care,

Jas-Host

6. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 19 2021 19.05

Hello! I haven't been on Childline for too long but I have really enjoyed using the message boards and have learnt a lot. It's great that you're adding more hosts. I will be sure to keep an eye out for them! Thanks!

Buddy

7. Childline Avatar

Hi everyone,

I wanted to say hi to those of you I haven't yet met. I'm Jas and I've been with you here on the boards since 2014. It's always lovely to meet as many of you as possible in the board community, so please stop by and say hi!

The boards have been such a supportive place for many years now. But since Covid, even more of you have found the community and the support you've given each other has been even more amazing! We've increased our moderation hours to let you be able to post for a longer time and the number of posts on the boards and the support you've all given each other has just been incredible.

We always want the boards to be the best they can. And one of the things we've been looking at is adding to the number of hosts we have on the boards to help you all out, whenever you need. So, from next week, you will see the return of Mel - Host (some of you will remember Mel!). And soon, you will see some new hosts too!

We all want to be here for you - to answer your questions about the boards and Childline, to pass on your feedback, to let you share your ideas and suggestions and to help you get the most out of the boards too,

So, say hi on here to introduce yourself and let us know anything you'd like to ask a host too!

We will also be in touch really soon to get your ideas on how we can develop the boards as well!

Take care,

Jas-Host

x-Ashleigh-x / Sep 20 2021 1.37

Hello, my name is Ashleigh

8. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Sep 21 2021 13.28

Hello everyone

I’m Mel, I have also been around on the boards since 2014, and was away for a while doing some other projects but I’m so glad to be back here on the boards and getting to know all the new faces

You will see me around a lot more, and I’m so looking forward to speaking to lots of you on here!

Coming back has been wonderful, seeing all the support you all offer each other is like a big warm snuggly hug. This is such a unique and supportive place and I am proud to be part of it

It’s been great to see how popular the boards have been recently, and we as hosts are keen to make these boards even better than ever before, so please do keep giving your feedback and sharing your thoughts, feelings and ideas – we LOVE your feedback!

See you around!

Mel-Host

9. Scientist
    Childline-Host / Sep 21 2021 13.28

Hello everyone

I’m Mel, I have also been around on the boards since 2014, and was away for a while doing some other projects but I’m so glad to be back here on the boards and getting to know all the new faces

You will see me around a lot more, and I’m so looking forward to speaking to lots of you on here!

Coming back has been wonderful, seeing all the support you all offer each other is like a big warm snuggly hug. This is such a unique and supportive place and I am proud to be part of it

It’s been great to see how popular the boards have been recently, and we as hosts are keen to make these boards even better than ever before, so please do keep giving your feedback and sharing your thoughts, feelings and ideas – we LOVE your feedback!

See you around!

Mel-Host

SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 21 2021 16.06

hello mel

10. Scientist

Hi everyone,

Take care,

Jas-Host

SuperActingLynx4958 / Sep 21 2021 16.29

hello im lilly

11. Bursting
    Blackcurranticecream / Sep 21 2021 18.25

im Lily im 16 and i joined childline last year

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything