Show
  1. Loser
    RoseBud22 / Sep 14 2021 21.15

if anyones reading this can someone tell me honestly if they smoke w**d or not. ive been smoking it for 3 an a half years and some days it feels like its the only thing keeping me going and i feel like its an unhealthy habit but i love it and it makes me feel ebtter but i know i need it more than i want it.

2. Childline Avatar
    Artboxgabs / Sep 15 2021 2.38

hey, i went through a really bad time with smoking a lot of wd. even though you may not think it life is so much better without it. i feel fresh now and ultimatley better in myself. the biggest advice i could give it you are trying to quit is dont give yourself access to it. block any dealers and delete their contacts. keep money on a bank card and whenever you want to buy some wd put the amount it would have cost you into a savings account it will 1. help you save money and 2. give you the motivation to carry on staying sober as you will see how much money you are gaining from not buying it. i hope youre okay! <3

3. Loser
    Artboxgabs / Sep 15 2021 2.38

hey, i went through a really bad time with smoking a lot of wd. even though you may not think it life is so much better without it. i feel fresh now and ultimatley better in myself. the biggest advice i could give it you are trying to quit is dont give yourself access to it. block any dealers and delete their contacts. keep money on a bank card and whenever you want to buy some wd put the amount it would have cost you into a savings account it will 1. help you save money and 2. give you the motivation to carry on staying sober as you will see how much money you are gaining from not buying it. i hope youre okay! <3

RoseBud22 / Sep 17 2021 23.34

this is actually pretty smart but i cant sleep without one so many ill start cutting it down day by day xx thankyou so much or the advice <3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything