Place to vent LGBTQIA+ things

Show
  1. Artist
    Miss-Van-G / Sep 10 2021 21.50

You r valid

2. Loser
    DaniTheGirl-DannyTheBoy / Sep 10 2021 23.37

hey im Emily (she/they but i dont really mind any pronoun tbh) my gender is a mess, my sexuality is a mess, but im a queer genderqueer. thats weird to say out loud but its how i identify so yay. the thing with my gender is, in the shortest way to say this as possible, sorting out between feminine, female, masculine, and male. im afab but sometimes i wish i was a guy, but im pretty sure im not trans ftm. ok this has been on my mind for ages but does anyone wish they had a different sexuality/gender identity? it feels weird bringing this up bc i feel like im offending people but like i really wish i was genderfluid, it sounds so freeing and nice, but i know im not genderfluid at all. and with my sexuality, im planning on staying queer bc its how ive always identified myself and i like it, but sorting out my preferences is just a big ol' mess. also ive been wondering if i should just try out they/them pronouns but im not sure, she/her is too female and he/him is too male? yeah i think ill try it :)

-Emily (they/them)

(the fact that this took me ages to write and i began and ended with different pronouns is slightly concerning)

3. Artist
    Miss-Van-G / Sep 11 2021 7.57

anyone here plssss?

4. Artist
    Miss-Van-G / Sep 11 2021 10.04

Hi I'm Ana (she/her or they them- i'm genderfluid)

TBH sometimes I wish I was cis because there are days when I've got body dysphoria and it's really annoying. (and my mum's homophobic/transphobic and i HATE the closet )

This is just a question, but do you ever want to look like a boy REALLY bad but you want to be a girl? Or is that just me? (I'm REALLY confused)

If your parents aren't homophobic/transphobic/not supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community then why not talk to them or some of your friends who r supportive about you gender identity/ sexuality

I hope this helped, I'm not really good at giving out advice!

Just remember you are valid no matter who/what you identify as

- Ana (she/her they/them) xx

P.S try to see if there are any pro-lgbtqia+ groups/charities near you and ask them for advice (trust me it helps)

5. Superstar
    Malt3a5er / Sep 11 2021 17.36

Hi im Izzy In almost 13 years old and I use She/they pronouns. Im demigirl, which is when you feel partially a girl and half nonbinary. Im also bisexual. I dont have dysphoria bad, but when I was cis girl I felt really uncomfortable. Now I feel like because im not fully female, I dont have to look that way either. I just feel - me. And its a great feeling.

Thanks for letting me rant :)

Remember, you are valid, you are amazing, and you are perfect just the way you are. Dont ever change yourself for someone else when you dont want to. You are unique in your own amazing way. And you are perfect <3 <3 <3

6. Artist
    Miss-Van-G / Sep 11 2021 18.39

Hi Izzy thats great that your dysphoria isn't so bad anymore . i just wanted to say tysm for the advice you gave me on how to come out subtly yesterday day i think it will help alot

- Anna x <3

7. Artist
    Miss-Van-G / Sep 11 2021 19.05

OMG sorry about the advice thing wrong izzy!

8. Artist
    Miss-Van-G / Sep 13 2021 13.28

anyone here???

9. Coolcat
    Miss-Van-G / Sep 10 2021 21.50

You r valid

smiles4everx / Sep 21 2021 21.05

Hi I think I'm pansexual because I don't like people from their gender but just who they are I guess 💖💛💙

10. Childline Avatar
    MangoFruit12 / Sep 22 2021 6.43

Hi I'm Eri, does anyone have advice on how to come out. I think I'm non - binary but I'm most likely fall under a subcategory of it like femboygender or blurgender both of which feel like they describe my gender identity. I'm not certain yet so I'm just going to come out as non binary. I'm also kind of want to use he/they pronouns but don't want accidently come out to people i don't know and/or aren't ready to tell yet. I'm a 13 year old afab who wants to come out to some close friends in school

11. Burying
    Miss-Van-G / Sep 11 2021 10.04

Hi I'm Ana (she/her or they them- i'm genderfluid)

TBH sometimes I wish I was cis because there are days when I've got body dysphoria and it's really annoying. (and my mum's homophobic/transphobic and i HATE the closet )

This is just a question, but do you ever want to look like a boy REALLY bad but you want to be a girl? Or is that just me? (I'm REALLY confused)

If your parents aren't homophobic/transphobic/not supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community then why not talk to them or some of your friends who r supportive about you gender identity/ sexuality

I hope this helped, I'm not really good at giving out advice!

Just remember you are valid no matter who/what you identify as

- Ana (she/her they/them) xx

P.S try to see if there are any pro-lgbtqia+ groups/charities near you and ask them for advice (trust me it helps)

hi-i-guess / Sep 23 2021 6.26

i know exactly what you mean!!!!! like sometimes i want to look like a boy, but i want to be a girl. or i want to be a boy but i dont feel like a boy

raena- he/they/she

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything