POV: We are all stuck in a room together

Show
  1. Headphones
    Who-are-you / Sep 09 2021 22.40

Idea: It says it in the title.

So, how it works. We make a character that is ourselves in real life* ,and we get stuck in a room. We have to complete some “fun” games. A lot of it is based off pur fears and things that upset us. We have to stick together to survive.

*You don’t have to share things like real names, ages, full physical appearance and other personal stuff! I won’t judge you about yourself or if you want to keep private, just make the character have similar personality to you!

This is going to be ignored well and proper.

2. Lion
    BennyWithAWhy / Sep 10 2021 16.13

This actually sound so cool! Sorry if it's too late but can i join?

Name: Benny

(Is it chill if I don't share other stuff? Thanks.)

Personality: I like debating and I don't like it when people don't listen to my ideas because usually they don't. Most people think I'm that quiet innocent kid but I'm actually quite loud around my friends. I'm an ambivert learning towards extrovert around my friends and introvert around people I don't know and I like to meet new friends and talking a lot. I hate people with no common sense and people who don't use their brain to work things out and can't stand people who interfere with my personal business when I don't want them to and I hate people telling me what to do when I know what I'm doing and I like doing things my own way if it's easier.

Hobbies: Does watching Youtube count? lol. I like drawing and writing and acting and debating and talking. I love the Arts in general.

Fears: Being judged, looking stupid, people talking negatively about me, my mother when she's angry at something/ someone, loud noises, being bad at something, being alone in a situation I'm not aware of, my own thoughts, forgetting stuff for school and other stuff probably.

I hope this is okay! Please let me know if I need to add anything :)

3. Headphones
    PokeTrainerTiger / Sep 10 2021 16.39

Ok this is cool.

Name: Tiger

Personality: I like causing mischief and debating about the simplest things . Most people think I'm boring and calm but around my friends I can be quite loud. I have a werid mind and often think of really hard or werid ways to solve a problem. I also have terrible punctuality (I was late 3 times this week to school :/).

I hate working with others and people who can't use their brain for the most basic stuff. I cant stand it when people tell me this is the right way to do that or this when my own method works.

Hobbies: Watching Youtube and TikTok i guess? Also drawing and in my spare time I'll play video games.

Fears: My main fears are being judged, water (long story) and being neglected by my friends.

Hope this is cool.

Tiger🐯

4. Lion
    PokeTrainerTiger / Sep 10 2021 16.39

Ok this is cool.

Name: Tiger

Personality: I like causing mischief and debating about the simplest things . Most people think I'm boring and calm but around my friends I can be quite loud. I have a werid mind and often think of really hard or werid ways to solve a problem. I also have terrible punctuality (I was late 3 times this week to school :/).

I hate working with others and people who can't use their brain for the most basic stuff. I cant stand it when people tell me this is the right way to do that or this when my own method works.

Hobbies: Watching Youtube and TikTok i guess? Also drawing and in my spare time I'll play video games.

Fears: My main fears are being judged, water (long story) and being neglected by my friends.

Hope this is cool.

Tiger🐯

BennyWithAWhy / Sep 10 2021 18.50

Our personalities are really similar! (I mean apart from the punctuality part lol, I'm always in school 1 hour before lessons actually start lol) That's kinda cool :)

5. Headphones
    What-are-you / Sep 10 2021 19.06

Hi, I am Who-Are-You, but I had trouble logging in, so I made an alternate!

Name: Aro (Short for my name)

Personality: I yawn a bit at school. I am extroverted but shy around new people. I stay in my room for too long, and I get 5th wheeled by my friends most of the time. I often share my opinions and disrupt people. I am also quite different from most kids in my class.

Fears/discomforts: My only true fear is death, but I have discomforts of my mum kissing me (I feel unconfortable, but don’t say), and theme park rides.

Appearance: I have skin the colour of hot chocolate, but with a bit more milk than usual. Dark drown short hair (A bit below the shoulder), and just basic clothes +brown eyes.

I did not expect replies! Thanks!

6. Headphones
    What-are-you / Sep 10 2021 19.16

Official name for the roleplay (maybe): Panic Room.

+If you don’t want to share appearance, just make up one!

7. Headphones

PokeTrainerTiger / Sep 10 2021 22.49

Oh yeah forgot about appearance.

Appearance: Brown, curly and wavy hair (I cant explain it) that goes up to shoulders. Very pale skin to the point where if I sat in the sun for half an hour I would get a sun rash. Average height and blue eyes but at night they look green.

I'm adding something to my fears- flying spiders. I didnt realize I was scared of them until today when my friend threw her shoe and killed it (RIP) and then she dangled the leg in front of me and accidentally dropped it on me, makeing me scream so loud the other school next to us (My other best friend goes there and said she thought someone was dying.)

That was a bit of a rant but oh well

Tiger🐯

8. Lion

BennyWithAWhy / Sep 11 2021 9.15

I'll briefly say my appearance then lol

Appearance: Brown skin, big lips, big nose, (a little bit) bushy eyebrows, dark brown eyes, short (cries in 5"2), black straight hair, rose gold coloured glasses, kinda skinny

I hope that's okay :)

9. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Sep 11 2021 11.13

Name: Conner (he/they)

Appearance: Very pale (I swear I go outside lol), grey eyes, short brown hair, some freckles across my nose and also on my arms.

Personality: I’m very shy, and due to my autism I’m not good at social interaction. People are very, very confusing to me. I think that there’s a time and place for emotions, and a time and place for logic, so I go between them both. Most desicions I make I’ll think about as many differnet factors as I can and then arrange them to decide which choice makes the most sense. I’m very quiet and a people pleaser, so I very rarely say no unless it’s me saying no to going out somewhere. I can also be very sarcastic. If I get triggered by something, I will most likely dissociate (if people are going to mention sh or s*icide, could you please put a trigger warning? Those things can trigger flashbacks for me. If it just mentions it, I’ll be fine, however if you go into any more detail than that, I will not be fine)

Hobbies: Drawing, writing, researching my special interests, watching tv shows

Fears: Being abandoned, heights, loud noises, getting told off, not being good enough, that I’m faking my mental health issues

I think that’s everything. -Conner

10. Headphones
    Drowningagain / Sep 11 2021 12.57

name: sophie (soph for short)

appearance: brown eyes, brown shoulder length hair, olive kinda skin since i have family from spain,

personality: im kind i like to put otheres before me im not rlly a social person im pansexual ( if u dont knowwhat it is i judge people by there personality instead of there sex) i also have dyslexia amd i find writing hared

hobbies: i like to sing when im alone i also write my own songs and love to draw.

fears: loseing my friends, never having a bf/gf (ik that sounds wired but thata ow i feel), horror films and beeing awake at 3am

-sophie

11. Spiralling
    TheEntitySystem / Sep 11 2021 15.31

Name: Arlo

Personality: I'm usually pretty chill. I'm an ambivert but mostly introverted. I think I'm aromantic.

Likes: Chocolate, lime coke, cinnamon, sour things, spicy things, food in general, LIME COKE, lime coke is the best, animals. Puppets, FnaF. Oh and did I mention that I like lime coke?

Dislikes: Cats, poop, physical contact.

Ks tbis good?

-Arlo

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything