I need help...

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Bullying and Discrimination

Show
  1. Artist
    Bisexual-Bookworm- / Sep 09 2021 21.01

Hi, I’m Eva and I’m 12 (I’ve just gone into year 8)

I was bullied last year and I’m just stuck on what to do ect

My bully is called E and she’s manipulative and always needs to be the center of attention

It all started with some jokes my ‘friend’ (E) said to me. Then, soon after, I reilised these jokes were true. I self-harmed after that. She then physically hurt me, pushing, punching and the likes one but it was all ‘a joke’ according to her. We had a fight on my form’s group chat, and she said some cutting things. I told her that her jokes killed my selfconfidence (bearing in mind she knows I was self-harming). I told our form tutor (I’m gonna call her Miss MC) and she asked if we wanted to sort things out and become friends. As I was nodding she said no. She then started ignoring me, telling me to shut up and that no one cares about what I have to say and multiple times I apologised and asked if she wanted to stay friends. She said yes multiple times and proceded to betray me. That went on for ages, I also stopped self-harming in that time and then self-harmed again after her bulling me.

Now we are ‘friends’ wnd she seems to think that we are extremly close again. I want to push her away, and one of my genuine friends feels very awkward when she’s around. I can’t let my real friends get hurt, and this is all my fault.

How do I push someone away without feeling guilty? Self-harm is on my mind too and she’s started making jokes again. I think I’m gonna start crying in lessons again...

2. Newbie
    Bisexual-Bookworm- / Sep 09 2021 21.01

Hi, I’m Eva and I’m 12 (I’ve just gone into year 8)

I was bullied last year and I’m just stuck on what to do ect

My bully is called E and she’s manipulative and always needs to be the center of attention

It all started with some jokes my ‘friend’ (E) said to me. Then, soon after, I reilised these jokes were true. I self-harmed after that. She then physically hurt me, pushing, punching and the likes one but it was all ‘a joke’ according to her. We had a fight on my form’s group chat, and she said some cutting things. I told her that her jokes killed my selfconfidence (bearing in mind she knows I was self-harming). I told our form tutor (I’m gonna call her Miss MC) and she asked if we wanted to sort things out and become friends. As I was nodding she said no. She then started ignoring me, telling me to shut up and that no one cares about what I have to say and multiple times I apologised and asked if she wanted to stay friends. She said yes multiple times and proceded to betray me. That went on for ages, I also stopped self-harming in that time and then self-harmed again after her bulling me.

Now we are ‘friends’ wnd she seems to think that we are extremly close again. I want to push her away, and one of my genuine friends feels very awkward when she’s around. I can’t let my real friends get hurt, and this is all my fault.

How do I push someone away without feeling guilty? Self-harm is on my mind too and she’s started making jokes again. I think I’m gonna start crying in lessons again...

Reading-Sheep / Sep 11 2021 19.18

I would encourage you to talk with one of the ChildLine counsellors who will be able to provide you a safe space to talk more about this. The counsellors will believe you too. You can talk to a ChildLine counsellor by calling 0800 1111, logging on for a 1-2-1 chat or by sending an email.

Get help here :

https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/

Hope this helps!

-Buggo!

3. Nose dive
    GenderFluidCheese / Sep 26 2021 0.18

that sounds horrible. as someone who has been in a toxic friendship, I can understand about wanting to push them away , and the manipulative part. I would just cut off contact, especially if online . block em, ignore texts, whatever you wanna do to get them out of your life. I simply ignored my toxic person (let's call her B) . B was horribly manipulative, she would give insults out of no where, tell me to give her things or she wouldn't be my friend etc, I began ignoring her, and not paying attention, and soon she just got bored. Have you told your parents?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything