Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    PoliteWalkingPanda2187 / Sep 08 2021 20.28

Hello, I am starting year 11 currently and i am constantly getting annoyed and stressed at the fact that I cannot make myself revise without giving up and then deciding to spend hours on playing video games. I want to get somewhere in life and not look back on my GCSE's with hatred and regret instead with astonishment. Its almost like a constant spiral (try to revise -> get annoyed -> say "ill do it later" -> play games) . Any tips on helping with the willpower to revise?

2. Flower
    GrowingPositiveThoughts / Sep 22 2021 21.51

Get this feeling although minewas more getting distracted composing music! Sort revision slots, timing with an alarm and then breaks worked for me. Perhaps asking a parent to take away th video games?! I think revising should have a point... have really set goals for each revision session... SMART goals can help with this. What I did anyway! Hope this helps some... remember to be kind to yourself and best of luck.

3. Superhero
    AlertJumpingSwan2753 / Oct 05 2021 20.02

omg, same, I cant get kt into my thick head I need to revise I have mocs coming up and I find it really hard to concentrate in class. I'm always working for no apparent reason.

4. Nose dive
    PoliteWalkingPanda2187 / Sep 08 2021 20.28

Hello, I am starting year 11 currently and i am constantly getting annoyed and stressed at the fact that I cannot make myself revise without giving up and then deciding to spend hours on playing video games. I want to get somewhere in life and not look back on my GCSE's with hatred and regret instead with astonishment. Its almost like a constant spiral (try to revise -> get annoyed -> say "ill do it later" -> play games) . Any tips on helping with the willpower to revise?

CalmDrawingTurtle2141 / Oct 05 2021 20.40

going througj exact same thing, im currently on the floor sobbing while smoking because i messed up my parents evening, i go to private school so a lot is expected of me and my parents have lost hope and my predicted grades are awful and i dont think i have time to sort it out

5. Superhero
    CalmDrawingTurtle2141 / Oct 05 2021 20.40

going througj exact same thing, im currently on the floor sobbing while smoking because i messed up my parents evening, i go to private school so a lot is expected of me and my parents have lost hope and my predicted grades are awful and i dont think i have time to sort it out

AlertJumpingSwan2753 / Oct 05 2021 22.10

just revise as much as u can that is all that u can do it is pretty crap but just jazz up ur notes to make it fun .

-hollie xxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything