Let's talk about Minecraft!

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    CarefulWorkingPuma4898 / Sep 08 2021 20.10

Minecraft is a fun and creative game, so why not make a thread for it?! Let's all talk about minecraft on here!

2. Sweets
    Beeeeeeeesssssssssssss / Sep 14 2021 12.52

Minecraft is such a good game I love it so much - Wilbur

3. Childline Avatar
    Beeeeeeeesssssssssssss / Sep 14 2021 12.52

Minecraft is such a good game I love it so much - Wilbur

CarefulWorkingPuma4898 / Sep 15 2021 17.14

yes

4. Headphones
    PokeTrainerTiger / Sep 16 2021 17.24

Minecraft is so cool regardless of your age! And if you want a challenge, go on survival, if not go on creative!

I also beat the ender dragon and the wither and am currently working on a 6 story mansion made of quartz and polished diroite!

Tiger🐯

5. Childline Avatar
    PokeTrainerTiger / Sep 16 2021 17.24

Minecraft is so cool regardless of your age! And if you want a challenge, go on survival, if not go on creative!

I also beat the ender dragon and the wither and am currently working on a 6 story mansion made of quartz and polished diroite!

Tiger🐯

CarefulWorkingPuma4898 / Sep 19 2021 14.57

Wow! That's so cool! I'm working on a project. -Blob

6. Flower
    Da-queer-g0th-kid-Dion / Dec 29 2021 23.07

I play on creative, and not to give myself too much credit, I'm a pretty good builder. I create medieval/fantasy builds and towns. I'm currently working on a medieval tavern.

7. Sweets
    Beeeeeeeesssssssssssss / Jan 01 2022 22.25

When you go to reply to a topic and you see someone has already replied

I love survival minecraft, Ive beet the eneder dragon a few times too! What does everyone think of the new caves? I love em personally - Phil

8. Coolcat
    Beeeeeeeesssssssssssss / Jan 01 2022 22.25

When you go to reply to a topic and you see someone has already replied

I love survival minecraft, Ive beet the eneder dragon a few times too! What does everyone think of the new caves? I love em personally - Phil

CarefulGivingSeal3297 / Jan 08 2022 20.47

heyy!

i love the caves too - omd.

they're gorgeous - like i can't put it into words lolz but ahh they're prettyyy

9. Butterfly
    LivelyHopingZebra4661 / Jan 15 2022 6.35

I haven't actually played Minecraft for like a year now but I remember it was a lot of fun. I used to like exploring the caves and then blowing them up with tnt lol :p

Most scary part for me is when you hear the creepers and you know your about to been blown up!

10. Bursting
    CarefulWorkingPuma4898 / Sep 08 2021 20.10

Minecraft is a fun and creative game, so why not make a thread for it?! Let's all talk about minecraft on here!

SilverWalkingDuck2051 / Feb 02 2022 20.33

Hallo ^^

Yes, I agree, minecraft is super fun and creative

I personally really like the beauty of the world (especially the new caves) and the amazing things people have created from it (I'm a dsmp fan, hehe)

I also especailly love the axolotls, they're really cute

11. Spiralling
    I-dont-exist / Feb 20 2022 0.04

what is everyones least favourite mob? for me, i HATE creepers, they can ruin yr house as well as kill you, also witches, they suck

-jupiter

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything