Show
  1. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 06 2021 14.44

If someone used to be abusive but have changed then is it necessary for something to be done about it? Does it matter if they've improved but are still only a bit abusive?

2. Small
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 06 2021 14.44

If someone used to be abusive but have changed then is it necessary for something to be done about it? Does it matter if they've improved but are still only a bit abusive?

SourPineapple / Sep 06 2021 21.47

personally i think it depends on the context and if you are safe both now and in the future, and if someone has abused you then its always a good idea to talk to someone about it even if it isnt happening right now as you may have feeling that are hard to understand and even if action isnt taken talking about it can help.

sorry that i couldnt really help.

-D xx

3. Contemplator
    SourPineapple / Sep 06 2021 21.47

personally i think it depends on the context and if you are safe both now and in the future, and if someone has abused you then its always a good idea to talk to someone about it even if it isnt happening right now as you may have feeling that are hard to understand and even if action isnt taken talking about it can help.

sorry that i couldnt really help.

-D xx

BuddyBooToYou / Sep 07 2021 19.41

Thanks I was just wondering.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything