i think im messed up

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    dracomalfoy-fantic / Sep 06 2021 9.19

hey im kendal , ive alwase been atracted to boys but lately when ive been with my friends ive been atracted to females , but ik that im striaght as i have a crush on a boy , so i really dont know what i am ....

2. Childline Avatar
    BugsBunny2718 / Sep 06 2021 19.26

Just because you have a crush on a boy doesn’t mean that you are straight, as you have been attracted to females. It may be bisexual (attracted to more than one gender), but that’s only one thing. Don’t think you’re messed up. This is going to sound so cliche, but it’s okay.

Hope it helps, Selena

3. Heart
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Sep 06 2021 20.22

you could be demigirl or demiboy, which i believe is attracted more to the other. Girls = demigirls boys is demiboys. Or perhaps pansexual, maybe xenogender. Advice-

Research, look at lgbt stories, flags and their meanings, different terms under different umberella, a.k.a the nonbinary umbrella has other terms underneath that. I did my own research and now I know that I am genderfluid, biromantic and asexual (i think. Im on the fence about that one)

Need any other advice or questions, Ill do my best, but I might not have the answers so 😊,

Take care,

Emilia

Lots of love xxx🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

4. Superstar
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Sep 06 2021 20.22

you could be demigirl or demiboy, which i believe is attracted more to the other. Girls = demigirls boys is demiboys. Or perhaps pansexual, maybe xenogender. Advice-

Research, look at lgbt stories, flags and their meanings, different terms under different umberella, a.k.a the nonbinary umbrella has other terms underneath that. I did my own research and now I know that I am genderfluid, biromantic and asexual (i think. Im on the fence about that one)

Need any other advice or questions, Ill do my best, but I might not have the answers so 😊,

Take care,

Emilia

Lots of love xxx🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

cyberspacebeing / Sep 15 2021 8.15

Gender is not equal to sexuality! They’re not questioning their gender, only sexuality…

5. Heart
    cyberspacebeing / Sep 15 2021 8.15

Gender is not equal to sexuality! They’re not questioning their gender, only sexuality…

BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Sep 15 2021 20.12

okay, I was just trying to help. Also, I was really tired that day, i just got a bit confused. Sorry..

6. Flying
    a-vs-dave-fan / Sep 18 2021 8.37

well it sounds like your pansexual ( attracted to all genders) or bisexual ( attracted to boys and girls). im pansexual myself and your not messed up. -Lotus

7. Heart
    a-vs-dave-fan / Sep 18 2021 8.37

well it sounds like your pansexual ( attracted to all genders) or bisexual ( attracted to boys and girls). im pansexual myself and your not messed up. -Lotus

BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Sep 18 2021 22.00

Bisexual can also mean attracted to just 2 genders not just boy or girl, but hello pansexual. Im genderfluid, so I need a pansexual to date me :) Thanks for being so kind

love Emilia

8. Childline Avatar
    dracomalfoy-fantic / Sep 21 2021 13.08

thanks for all the help guys

9. Supporter
    Transboigayboi666 / Sep 22 2021 21.44

yeah i think ur bi, ive got literally no straight friends apart from 2 and 5 of them are bi so yeah hope it helps

10. Fixer
    dracomalfoy-fantic / Sep 06 2021 9.19

hey im kendal , ive alwase been atracted to boys but lately when ive been with my friends ive been atracted to females , but ik that im striaght as i have a crush on a boy , so i really dont know what i am ....

BrightJumpingFalcon1432 / Sep 25 2021 18.53

You might not be straight. You may be bi or pansexual, or a few others.

I thought I was straight as I thought I had a few crushes on boys in the past and have recently figured out that I am a lesbian, so you never know!

I think it would help for you to research some sexualities and think about it 🏳️‍🌈

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything