Question on Islam

Show
  1. Fixer
    Lifelemon / Sep 04 2021 1.18

Hi I’m a Muslim from Pakistan and I’m willing to answer any questions you might have on Islam

Imran

2. Newbie
    Lifelemon / Sep 04 2021 1.18

Hi I’m a Muslim from Pakistan and I’m willing to answer any questions you might have on Islam

Imran

Reading-Sheep / Oct 08 2021 23.08

Hello there. I find Islam a very interesting and unique religion that really stand out so I have might have some questions surrounding it.

What does Islam say about music? And what does Islam say about jinns and angels?

I do hope that these questions are not too hard to answer.

Thanks

3. Childline Avatar
    Reading-Sheep / Oct 08 2021 23.08

Hello there. I find Islam a very interesting and unique religion that really stand out so I have might have some questions surrounding it.

What does Islam say about music? And what does Islam say about jinns and angels?

I do hope that these questions are not too hard to answer.

Thanks

sunsetsnow / Oct 09 2021 18.35

Hi! I've not seen a reply yet so I thought I can do it. There's a discussion on whether it is allowed or not however I believe it is not although it is widespread. If you are a Muslim, then we were told by the prophet (Peace be upon him) that we would live in a time where what is not permissible will become normalised and that includes music. However, anything without music such as vocals only is allowed but I am not 100% sure on that.

Secondly, Islam says that Jinns have communities just like us and live like us. There are good ones and bad ones, Muslims and non-muslims but the way we will be judged on the day of judgement, so will they! If they have done any bad, they will be questioned on it too. In Islam, angels are known to have no free will and strictly worship and follow Allah (SWT) and there are some that have been given duties, such as Jibrael (gabriel) who revealed the Quran to the prophet (pbuh) or Israfil who will blow the trumpet and more such as angels on our shoulders and in the grave.

Hope this helps!

4. Newbie
    sunsetsnow / Oct 09 2021 18.35

Hi! I've not seen a reply yet so I thought I can do it. There's a discussion on whether it is allowed or not however I believe it is not although it is widespread. If you are a Muslim, then we were told by the prophet (Peace be upon him) that we would live in a time where what is not permissible will become normalised and that includes music. However, anything without music such as vocals only is allowed but I am not 100% sure on that.

Secondly, Islam says that Jinns have communities just like us and live like us. There are good ones and bad ones, Muslims and non-muslims but the way we will be judged on the day of judgement, so will they! If they have done any bad, they will be questioned on it too. In Islam, angels are known to have no free will and strictly worship and follow Allah (SWT) and there are some that have been given duties, such as Jibrael (gabriel) who revealed the Quran to the prophet (pbuh) or Israfil who will blow the trumpet and more such as angels on our shoulders and in the grave.

Hope this helps!

Reading-Sheep / Oct 10 2021 8.54

Thank you for your answer.

I believe that truly finding yourself is what life is all about.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything