Will Childline judge you if you’re struggling with your mental health?

Show
  1. Butterfly
    Natureblossom / Sep 01 2021 20.24

Will childline judge you if you’re struggling with your mental health ? I have tried to confide in people before but I have always been told it’s nothing, stop being silly or your strange.

2. Coolcat
    smiles4everx / Sep 01 2021 21.26

No, not at all. Childline is here to listen and support you no matter what ❤️

3. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Sep 19 2021 19.34

Childline will never judge you. It's a place to feel safe and understood. You can talk to people on the message boards because there are plenty of young people also struggling with their mental health. So don't be afraid. The counsellors will also listen to you. They have heard plenty of people with the same problem.

4. Heart
    Natureblossom / Sep 01 2021 20.24

Will childline judge you if you’re struggling with your mental health ? I have tried to confide in people before but I have always been told it’s nothing, stop being silly or your strange.

Lotsaluvxoxo / Sep 19 2021 22.36

yeah i felt exactly the same way ❤️ ive never been able to tell snyone about how i feel, peope allways say theres something wrong with me or that im weird or overly sensetive. ive learned to stand up for myself, and trust the people i know are there for me - like childline 🌸

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything