No Friends

Show
  1. Outcast
    toughlions3 / Sep 01 2021 17.25

Hi, I used to have a friend and we did EVERYTHING together, and we always wanted to be in the same year but the teachers never put us together. During the holidays our friendship went cold and now annoyingly we actually are put are in the same year. All the other people in my class are bitchy and horrid, so now I have literally no friends, and I’m always being partnered with someone who is messing around and I’m always getting laughed at. Now, my nightmare came, there is a school trip coming up and everyones partnered up, and there is 11 girls so I’m always the odd one out. I feel so upset inside with no friends and having to do a 4 hour coach Journey on my own. I actually want to miss it because of it. What do I do?

2. Childline Avatar
    toughlions3 / Sep 01 2021 17.25

Hi, I used to have a friend and we did EVERYTHING together, and we always wanted to be in the same year but the teachers never put us together. During the holidays our friendship went cold and now annoyingly we actually are put are in the same year. All the other people in my class are bitchy and horrid, so now I have literally no friends, and I’m always being partnered with someone who is messing around and I’m always getting laughed at. Now, my nightmare came, there is a school trip coming up and everyones partnered up, and there is 11 girls so I’m always the odd one out. I feel so upset inside with no friends and having to do a 4 hour coach Journey on my own. I actually want to miss it because of it. What do I do?

Pigliaethtods12 / Sep 01 2021 17.39

hi i feel like all the things you said are the same for me like exactly the same, our class was going on a trip so i decided not to go to school that day. i hope you might want to talk with me? and we can support each other

3. Outcast
    toughlions3 / Sep 02 2021 10.08

Hi, yes x

4. Outcast
    toughlions3 / Sep 02 2021 10.26

The trip starts this Sunday and I'm dreading it. Its for 4 days so its not a trip I can miss. I just feel so lonely having to travel 4 hours on my own, hearing laughter and secret handshakes behind me knowing I have no one. Sorry this sounds depressing, but I kinda feel it inside, are you the same?

5. Childline Avatar
    CautiousLookingShark7394 / Sep 02 2021 12.08

Oh no! The same thing is happening with me as well.

6. Outcast
    toughlions3 / Sep 19 2021 12.24

Hi, how are you?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything