Smell down there

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    priittykiitty / Sep 01 2021 13.00

hi! im really worried about down there lmao because it has a strong smell but idk if its normal or not?? people always say its supposed to smell, but i dont know if mine is normal! i dont know how to describe it but its not really fishy i dont think, its kind of sour ? i shower everyday but if i dont wear a pad the smell goes through my underwear and onto my trousers and its so embarrassing because im scared other people will be able to smell it. im also worried about having sex in the future incase my boyfriend can smell it too?

2. Prisoner
    Akikaks / Nov 05 2021 22.51

Do not worry! It is completely normal and my 'down there' smells just like you were describing!!

I believe that when you get older, the smell disappears (my sister said so) so I believe her. Also, I think that the other people cannot smell as they will think it is something else. Even if they think it's you, they would not care because what are they going to do?

If they laugh at you, then tell them to stop laughing and remind them that it is part of life. If they still kept on talking, then tell a trusted adult to seek for help.

I hope this comes in useful and also I'm very sorry that the answer for this worry was very late.

Akikaks

3. Flower
    Akikaks / Nov 05 2021 22.51

Do not worry! It is completely normal and my 'down there' smells just like you were describing!!

I believe that when you get older, the smell disappears (my sister said so) so I believe her. Also, I think that the other people cannot smell as they will think it is something else. Even if they think it's you, they would not care because what are they going to do?

If they laugh at you, then tell them to stop laughing and remind them that it is part of life. If they still kept on talking, then tell a trusted adult to seek for help.

I hope this comes in useful and also I'm very sorry that the answer for this worry was very late.

Akikaks

Darlingtheamazingsquirrel / Nov 08 2021 14.56

tysm! i was rlly worrid aswell ab that

xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything