Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    KindLookingGoat2330 / Aug 26 2021 16.14

Hi i used to have some friends a year above me in school (im going into year 8 now.) I also have friends in my year and i was alright until now when they started being mean to me and my other friends in my year, and i was the only one that stood up because i didnt like them being mean to us and they were too scared to stand up to it and then they started talking bad about my appearance and my parents and i got extremely mad because who wouldnt if someone talked about the people you love most!! and the argument got even bigger and now im a bit nervous to go back to school and stuff like that because theyre targetting me a lot and i have a few friends at school but more outside of school and they go to the same school as me. Im thinking of telling a teacher if this carries on, they also live near me and go to a local suppermarket as me and now im scared to go there so does anyone know if i should tell an adult now or when school starts if it continues becauss its starting in 1 week :) 🥰

2. Artist
    KindLookingGoat2330 / Aug 26 2021 16.14

Hi i used to have some friends a year above me in school (im going into year 8 now.) I also have friends in my year and i was alright until now when they started being mean to me and my other friends in my year, and i was the only one that stood up because i didnt like them being mean to us and they were too scared to stand up to it and then they started talking bad about my appearance and my parents and i got extremely mad because who wouldnt if someone talked about the people you love most!! and the argument got even bigger and now im a bit nervous to go back to school and stuff like that because theyre targetting me a lot and i have a few friends at school but more outside of school and they go to the same school as me. Im thinking of telling a teacher if this carries on, they also live near me and go to a local suppermarket as me and now im scared to go there so does anyone know if i should tell an adult now or when school starts if it continues becauss its starting in 1 week :) 🥰

Inexistent / Aug 28 2021 23.24

It's a good idea to tell a teacher and well done for standing up to them

Whatever you do, don't believe what they say because you are amazing, ok?

Also maybe tell your parents they could help

<3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything