My Dad Left Us To Nearly Be Homeless When I Was 6.

Show
  1. Fixer
    TheLonelyGirlXOX / Aug 24 2021 13.33

Hey guys,

When I was younger, my mum was drunk and went out partying every day. My dad was always working. When he came back and saw that my mum was out, he'd also go out and say "There's food in the fridge for you!" It started happening when I was 4 and my sister was 1. But one ay, my parents were arguing about who was looking after us. My mum and dad walked out and didn't come back for 2 days, When they did, my dad grabbed a bag and walked out. My mum said "We have to be out of the house by Friday, your dad has stopped paying it!" Me and my sister were hungry, because they literally expected us to cook food, when I was 6. Luckily, our nan let us live with her. We found out that our dad was cheating on my mum with another girl, but they broke up 2 weeks later. He tried to take my mum back, but she said no. She's changed for the better. She's much more like a mum now. My dad has changed as well, but he's still annoying and shouts at me a lot.

I thought I'd sahre my story, so that people can know that some people can change for the better :)

- Taylor xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything