Anyone know what’s going on?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ElegantActingLion8431 / Aug 23 2021 20.47

so i am 14 years old and im not sure if i have started puberty or not yet. i am able to ejaculate a lot and i think i have pubes i dont know. i have been able to ejaculate for a while. i first used to masturbate when i was 12 and i had orgasms but nothing came out but then a year later when i was 13 i had a little drop of ejaculate but now i have lots of ejuclate come out when i masturbate. i dont know where abouts i am in puberty. the size of my penis is VERY small for my age its tiny and im very insecure. if someone could help that would be appreciated. thank you.

2. Childline Avatar
    GoldenCatchingLion2649 / Aug 25 2021 19.38

Hi, you have pubes if you have hair there, although it may start off furry, and some boys have a bit of fur there before puberty. If you are ejaculating lots you are definitely in puberty! Most of us think our willies are smaller than everyone else's, but it can be an illusion because you're looking down on top of it (will look bigger to everyone else). It will continue to grow for some years anyway, so lots of time yet. Hope that helps.

3. Childline Avatar
    ElegantActingLion8431 / Aug 23 2021 20.47

so i am 14 years old and im not sure if i have started puberty or not yet. i am able to ejaculate a lot and i think i have pubes i dont know. i have been able to ejaculate for a while. i first used to masturbate when i was 12 and i had orgasms but nothing came out but then a year later when i was 13 i had a little drop of ejaculate but now i have lots of ejuclate come out when i masturbate. i dont know where abouts i am in puberty. the size of my penis is VERY small for my age its tiny and im very insecure. if someone could help that would be appreciated. thank you.

BusyTalkingParrot3928 / Aug 26 2021 11.18

Hey mate, well done for coming on here to ask questions and be open about how youre feeling, its not always easy so im proud of you! It sounds like youve definitely started puberty so youll notice a lot more changes in the coming years, including getting a bigger willy! Like the previous comment mentioned where youre looking down on it, it looks much smaller than it actually is so what i recommend is standing in front of a mirror while youre naked and then look at it. please note that your size when its floppy doesn't matter at all and its size when hard wont even matter for another few years yet so you have plenty of time! Hope this helped 😁

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything