Masturbatio

Show
  1. Comic
    Laughinglea1 / Aug 22 2021 10.54

Hi, I'm a girl, I was wondering how you can masturbate and what happens when you masturbate?everyone keeps talking about it and I'm thinking of trying it.

Thank you if you reply to this.

Ps: don't answer in loads of detail otherwise childline might take down the post.

2. Spiralling
    CherryPopsicle24 / Aug 22 2021 21.59

I don't really know how to describe it but its something that people do for pleasure I guess.. honestly its not for everyone I tried it once and didn't enjoy it so i just didn't do it again. You'll have to see if its for you or not, when i hear people talking about things sometimes i usually want to try it but it wasn't for me.

3. Comic
    CherryPopsicle24 / Aug 22 2021 21.59

I don't really know how to describe it but its something that people do for pleasure I guess.. honestly its not for everyone I tried it once and didn't enjoy it so i just didn't do it again. You'll have to see if its for you or not, when i hear people talking about things sometimes i usually want to try it but it wasn't for me.

Laughinglea1 / Aug 23 2021 22.53

OK thanks for your opinion

4. Prisoner
    Akikaks / Nov 05 2021 23.03

It can involve using your fingers or hand to rub the 'area' or the small soft bump in front of the entrance to the 'area'.

Masturbationisn't physically or emotionally harmful in any way. It's possible for frequent masturbation to cause skin irritation, but using plenty of lubricant can prevent this from happening. Some people are concerned that they may masturbate too much or too often. This is unlikely.

It is totally fine if you find it pleasurable, or uncomfortable. Everyone has different opinions and that is normal.

Akikaks

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything