Death Threats and Videos Posted About Me

Show
  1. Fixer
    TheLonelyGirlXOX / Aug 21 2021 21.29

Hey guys,

My only escape from reality is playing ROBLOX and watching TikTok. That's changed recently. It's been going on for a while, but it's now increasing. Basically, my friends ditched me because they think I'm faking all my problems, because this girl told them a whole bunch of lies. So, they all blocked me on social media. I tols that girl to leave me alone,a nd to stop telling lies to my friends. She called me a brat and told me to die, so I showed it to my mum and nan, and they messaged her parents. They took her side, syaing that I'm lying about my problems. We blocked each other on all social media and platforms where we can communicate. But, I made a new TikTok account, and she found it and followed it. I was doing videos on mental health awareness, and she commented stuff like "You guys are believeing this cr*p?" and "JUST DIE!" So, I blocked her account and reported it. But I was playing ROBLOX a few days ago, and she's told a bunch of people lies about me, and they end up joining my game even though my joins are off and send me death threats and post videos about me. I want to report it to school, but they might just say that because it's not at school, they can't help. :(

- Taylor xx

2. Newbie
    TheLonelyGirlXOX / Aug 21 2021 21.29

Hey guys,

My only escape from reality is playing ROBLOX and watching TikTok. That's changed recently. It's been going on for a while, but it's now increasing. Basically, my friends ditched me because they think I'm faking all my problems, because this girl told them a whole bunch of lies. So, they all blocked me on social media. I tols that girl to leave me alone,a nd to stop telling lies to my friends. She called me a brat and told me to die, so I showed it to my mum and nan, and they messaged her parents. They took her side, syaing that I'm lying about my problems. We blocked each other on all social media and platforms where we can communicate. But, I made a new TikTok account, and she found it and followed it. I was doing videos on mental health awareness, and she commented stuff like "You guys are believeing this cr*p?" and "JUST DIE!" So, I blocked her account and reported it. But I was playing ROBLOX a few days ago, and she's told a bunch of people lies about me, and they end up joining my game even though my joins are off and send me death threats and post videos about me. I want to report it to school, but they might just say that because it's not at school, they can't help. :(

- Taylor xx

Reading-Sheep / Aug 23 2021 10.34

I would encourage you to talk with one of the ChildLine counsellors who will be able to provide you a safe space to talk more about this. The counsellors will believe you too. You can talk to a ChildLine counsellor by calling 0800 1111, logging on for a 1-2-1 chat or by sending an email by going here

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/

Im really sorry this happened to you and i hope this might help u a bit.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything