Hobbies and interests

Show
  1. Heart
    SuperCutePanda4321 / Aug 20 2021 21.40

Hi everyone!! I am 9 and I just want to say does anyone have any hobbies because I do a lot of craft and my brother is addicted to sport.If you don't know what addicted means it means that you really like something.Anyway please answer!!!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

2. Contemplator
    Thefastestsnailever / Sep 05 2021 10.57

Hi there

Evie here. (12)

Well my favourite hobbies are running, cricket and indoor skydiving

If you don’t know what that is well normal skydiving is jumping outta a plane but this is a lot safer we basically go in a vertical wind tunnel and that simulates free falling. It is a bit scary at first but after a few turns you will love it.

If you need to talk I am here and I will reply as soon as possible

Love Evie xx

3. Childline Avatar

Hi everyone!! I am 9 and I just want to say does anyone have any hobbies because I do a lot of craft and my brother is addicted to sport.If you don't know what addicted means it means that you really like something.Anyway please answer!!!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

OFirework / Oct 08 2021 10.26

I do have a lot of hobbies. I am even starting my own business. Making money out of hobbies is fun

Addiciton is actually a medically diagnosable dependence on something. A better word to use would be oppression. "My brother is obsessed with sports"

4. Childline Avatar

CloudyJoggingRobin8194 / Oct 09 2021 0.55

i like going to museums, running and dinosaurs and animals

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything