Show
  1. Butterfly
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 17.48

how do you make your boobs grow, they are so small 😭

i am a cup size aa

2. Heart
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 21 2021 21.57

hey, im the opposite im too big, i wear my mams old ones. dont stress too much, its not that big a deal, you are beautiful. Anyways, some foods can help growth, i dont know any specifically, but google might! Also, if its okay me asking, how old are you? Becasue you might just be a late starter. Breast tissue takes time to develop for some people, it starts when you are toddlers in girls and boys! I learnt this when i was 10, i had to go to hospital because they didnt know that breast tissue was well breat tissue, they thought it was a lump. If you want them to look bigger, you can get a wonder bra, they make them look bigger apparently. Or stuffing socks in your bra. Please dont stress out too much, you dont need bigger breasts to feel confident in your self. Also, smaller bras can be cheaper then bigger ones, so Bonus!

Hope i helped talk to me anytime,

Emilia

3. Butterfly
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 21 2021 21.57

hey, im the opposite im too big, i wear my mams old ones. dont stress too much, its not that big a deal, you are beautiful. Anyways, some foods can help growth, i dont know any specifically, but google might! Also, if its okay me asking, how old are you? Becasue you might just be a late starter. Breast tissue takes time to develop for some people, it starts when you are toddlers in girls and boys! I learnt this when i was 10, i had to go to hospital because they didnt know that breast tissue was well breat tissue, they thought it was a lump. If you want them to look bigger, you can get a wonder bra, they make them look bigger apparently. Or stuffing socks in your bra. Please dont stress out too much, you dont need bigger breasts to feel confident in your self. Also, smaller bras can be cheaper then bigger ones, so Bonus!

Hope i helped talk to me anytime,

Emilia

Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 22 2021 21.40

hey Emilia i really appriciate the reponse xx

i am 14 and still have not started my periods yet x

i just want them to grow and there is a lot of pressure of the beuty standard for them to be the right size.

i could try a new bra like that wonder bra xx

i guess it is a natural thing and i can not force is but i hate being a late developer 😭

thanks for the advice and your experience, it really helps xxx

4. Nose dive
    CuriousThinkingPuma9930 / Aug 23 2021 0.34

Hi im the same as you ( aswell as not starting my period) im not sure how we can make 'em grow but wait until they do grow eventually and hopefully we can accept how our bodies are but it does take time.

Hope this helps Xx

sorry if it doesn't

5. Heart
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 22 2021 21.40

hey Emilia i really appriciate the reponse xx

i am 14 and still have not started my periods yet x

i just want them to grow and there is a lot of pressure of the beuty standard for them to be the right size.

i could try a new bra like that wonder bra xx

i guess it is a natural thing and i can not force is but i hate being a late developer 😭

thanks for the advice and your experience, it really helps xxx

BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 23 2021 20.35

glad i helped,

also, beauty standards are stupid, you live up to your standards. But i do understand, its hard being a women with all these expectations to look sexy and beautiful. Ive been wolf whisleted before becasue i usually wear trousers and one time, for school, i wore a skirt and these older yr 9 boys were whispering and laughing and calling me names. It makes me feel a little sad thinking about it. Anyways, im comfortable wearing trousers. You just be comfortable being you :)

Sorry i got a little side-tracked,

Emilia

ðŸĪŠ

6. Butterfly
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 23 2021 20.35

glad i helped,

also, beauty standards are stupid, you live up to your standards. But i do understand, its hard being a women with all these expectations to look sexy and beautiful. Ive been wolf whisleted before becasue i usually wear trousers and one time, for school, i wore a skirt and these older yr 9 boys were whispering and laughing and calling me names. It makes me feel a little sad thinking about it. Anyways, im comfortable wearing trousers. You just be comfortable being you :)

Sorry i got a little side-tracked,

Emilia

ðŸĪŠ

Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 24 2021 12.12

awww thank you ao muchhhh you are great ! 💖💖

7. Heart
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 24 2021 12.12

awww thank you ao muchhhh you are great ! 💖💖

BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 24 2021 18.14

Anytime,

ðŸĨ°

Emilia