Periods have not started

Show
  1. Butterfly
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 14.48

hi, my period has not started yet and all my friends have started 🙁 i am 14 years old but i am worried about never starting! what if i can never have kids and i have a condition where i will never start (i do overthink a lot 😅) also my mum keeps on saying i can tell her when i do because she thinks that i have started and i am hiding it from her but i am not and should have started by now

2. Heart

hi, my period has not started yet and all my friends have started 🙁 i am 14 years old but i am worried about never starting! what if i can never have kids and i have a condition where i will never start (i do overthink a lot 😅) also my mum keeps on saying i can tell her when i do because she thinks that i have started and i am hiding it from her but i am not and should have started by now

BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 21 2021 22.06

hey im 12, i over think alot too. I actually spoke to childline about the same thing. My mam/mum, started hers when she was 10, and my sister started hers when she was 10 to. My friends have all started too, but honestly we musnt worry, because we can hurt ourselves further mentally If we cant have kids, adoption, surrogatcy (not spelt right) there are so many options nowadays. Please keep in touch as i want to make sure you are okay,

E x

3. Butterfly
    BisexualBliss-AceAllie / Aug 21 2021 22.06

hey im 12, i over think alot too. I actually spoke to childline about the same thing. My mam/mum, started hers when she was 10, and my sister started hers when she was 10 to. My friends have all started too, but honestly we musnt worry, because we can hurt ourselves further mentally If we cant have kids, adoption, surrogatcy (not spelt right) there are so many options nowadays. Please keep in touch as i want to make sure you are okay,

E x

Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 22 2021 21.44

aww glad to know i am not alone! my mum started at 13 years old and i know worrying about it now does change whatever will happen i just want to start! it is also hard because all my friends have started x i am just glad i am not alone with rhis xx

i just though at 14 i would have started by now because it is pretty adverage and i feel like i have sorta developed, not fully but quite a bit xxxx

thanks E i am always here if you want to talkkkk

4. Nose dive
    CuriousThinkingPuma9930 / Aug 23 2021 0.29

same i am 14 and have not started all my friends started and i am trying to remember that its diffrent for all girls but i dont want to think that i won't be able to have kids. I think we all have to remember that and if it ever happens then there are other alternatives to have children Xx

personally i think my body is quite quick as others i dont have my period and my body is quite underdeveloped

there is not much we can do but wait. Hope this helps sorry if it doesn't Xx

5. Nose dive

CuriousThinkingPuma9930 / Aug 23 2021 0.49

Hi i am literally the same and i would say to your mum that your not hiding it and that you just haven't got it yet Xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything