Show
  1. Butterfly
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 14.28

i am going into y10 but i am super stressed about starting gcses, does anyone have any tips because i am super nervouse and have a really high acheiving brother who got all 9s, i am not smart at all. my parents allso put alot of stress and pressure about them. i feel really trapped and i don't know what to do

2. Superhero

i am going into y10 but i am super stressed about starting gcses, does anyone have any tips because i am super nervouse and have a really high acheiving brother who got all 9s, i am not smart at all. my parents allso put alot of stress and pressure about them. i feel really trapped and i don't know what to do

AlertJumpingSwan2753 / Oct 05 2021 20.10

this is the same with me except my brother got rlly bad grades so my parents are pushing me to get 9s and not let that slip. I'm in yr 10 and I am a girl studying plumbing everyone thought it was unusual as people would've thought I would do hair and beauty because I am rlly good at makeup.i always come in with my hair done nice my makeup perfect obs not too much but the lashes and brow cant forget bronzer BUT just get revision tips or make an aesthetic book and do a pastel border a cute title so you are motivated to revise and you can ask to have the powerpoint or word dock sent to you or just take a picture so if you go home feeling bumed that you didn't get down all the notes you have them sent to u.

3. Nose dive

CalmDrawingTurtle2141 / Oct 05 2021 20.45

hi, im in year11 and i didnt revise or listen and i would bunk off and smoke, the only advice i can give is, forget about your brother this is about you. just learn in class and recap it after school. i have hardly any time left but you do the biggest regret i have is getting into the wrong crowd and messing aroudn in class. take it seriously

4. Superhero
    CalmDrawingTurtle2141 / Oct 05 2021 20.45

hi, im in year11 and i didnt revise or listen and i would bunk off and smoke, the only advice i can give is, forget about your brother this is about you. just learn in class and recap it after school. i have hardly any time left but you do the biggest regret i have is getting into the wrong crowd and messing aroudn in class. take it seriously

AlertJumpingSwan2753 / Oct 05 2021 22.13

yeah that is me, in a nutshell, me and some of the lads just go out of school and have a fag then come in again we haven't been caught but I'm starting to regret my life choices.

5. Butterfly
    AlertJumpingSwan2753 / Oct 05 2021 20.10

this is the same with me except my brother got rlly bad grades so my parents are pushing me to get 9s and not let that slip. I'm in yr 10 and I am a girl studying plumbing everyone thought it was unusual as people would've thought I would do hair and beauty because I am rlly good at makeup.i always come in with my hair done nice my makeup perfect obs not too much but the lashes and brow cant forget bronzer BUT just get revision tips or make an aesthetic book and do a pastel border a cute title so you are motivated to revise and you can ask to have the powerpoint or word dock sent to you or just take a picture so if you go home feeling bumed that you didn't get down all the notes you have them sent to u.

Powerfuldancingdonkey / Oct 14 2021 22.13

hey, i feel so similar to you but we sort of have diffrent siblings! i just hate the pressure and judgement of my parenats as it really upsets me 🙁. glad i am not the only one ❤ i would recommend doing gcses and then go into make up if u really like it xx hope this helps

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything