I don’t feel good

Show
  1. Wallflower
    happycloud569 / Aug 18 2021 23.21

Hi! I’m 11 years old and I want to feel pretty but any time I look in the mirror I don’t like what I see. I feel sad and too embarrassed to tell anyone im just sat in a pool of my own tears.

2. Butterfly
    Powerfuldancingdonkey / Aug 20 2021 17.50

you are gorgeous zx

it will take time to accept you body and to love it but over time you will even if it does not feel like it 💖

remeber you are beutiful

3. Childline Avatar
    CautiousSurfingLlama9468 / Aug 27 2021 22.16

I am also 11 and have lots of problems with body image. I look in the mirror and it makes me cry because I feel like I'm fat. I'm actually quite skinny, but I get really upset with how I look.

4. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Aug 28 2021 10.30

Hello, I also have the same problem. There are plenty of people who feel the same! You aren't alone. We'll get through this just hang in there. It's hard to accept yourself and your body but you can do it. Maybe start with looking at the good things about you. Not juts your body but your personality as well. Try your best not to compare yourself to others as well. Good luck.

5. Coolcat
    smiles4everx / Aug 29 2021 17.00

I'm in pretty much the same boat, but I bet u r beautiful. Keep going girlie !!

6. Headphones
    happycloud569 / Aug 18 2021 23.21

Hi! I’m 11 years old and I want to feel pretty but any time I look in the mirror I don’t like what I see. I feel sad and too embarrassed to tell anyone im just sat in a pool of my own tears.

livlovescrackers / Sep 02 2021 23.40

this is so upsetting, i may be only 13 going on 14 soon, but to hear an 11 year old go through the same thing as me is heartbreaking. we’ve both been exposed to the ‘beauty standard’ of a perfect body and its not ok. im so sorry about how you feel, and you’re not alone. it’ll take time to accept yourself for who you are but it will get better. i recommend a 1-2-1 counsellor chat about how you’re feeling. they’re really helpful and they can send you links on how to talk to a parent or guardian about how you’re feeling (thats only if you want to) but they’ll give you so much help and support. i hope you’re okay my love - liv <3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything