Mythology roleplay

Show
  1. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 14 2021 17.47

Hi y’all. So, I had an idea for a rp, and I think it could be really fun. Basically, due to people not beleiving in them anymore, the gods reincanarnated into humans. These humans are born with some quite strong superpowers, however they choose to stay hidden. They do have access to their past live‘s memories, but some things can be harder to remember than others. Also, just because a god was bad in their past life does not mean they have to be bad this time round, for example the reincarnation of Loki could be a good guy.

The basic idea for the plot is that some of the reincarnated gods are bad, and are planning on trying to take over humanity, and the other gods (us) want to stop them.

Your character can be from any mythology you want. I’ll write my character in the next post so you know what to put.

I hope that makes sense. If something doesn’t make sense, I’ll try my best to expalin it again, as I’m aware my ability to expalin things isn’t the best.

-Conner

2. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 14 2021 18.11

I realised I forgot to say all the reincarnated are faster, stronger etc than normal humans, so unless they’re specifically stronger or faster than other gods, then just don’t write it.

Name: Will Murphy

God: Anubis

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Brown skin, black hair, dark brown (almost black) eyes that turn gold when he uses his powers.

Personality: He’s very kind hearted, and loves to help others. He likes to help out ghosts where he can as well and does what he can to help them be able to move onto the afterlife.

Powers: Can see ghosts (he learnt how to control it so he can turn it on and off) and if he’s close to someone who is about to die, he can see how they die (this just happens and he can’t control it).

3. Graduate
    TheCastleOfCamelot / Aug 15 2021 18.42

Hi Conner

How are you?

Name: Cody Black

God:Hades

Sexuality: Queer (Will discover more)

Appearance: Balck hair, pale skin, grey eyes. Likes to wear armour or tailcoats and suits.

Personality: Manipulative, sly. Will do anything to achieve his ends. Doesn’t think he can like/love anyone, but he grows to become great friends with Will. Icy and frosty

Powers: Can raise the dead and summon zombies ect. Can use pure energy and grant himsekf wishes. He can turn invisibke/shapeshift. He is one if the more powerful gods and quite dangerous.

/I’m not entirely happy with the name, I might change it.)

4. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 15 2021 19.29

I’m okay thanks. Tired but okay. What about you?

I love how we have 2 gods of the Underworld.

I realsied I forgot to say Will really likes dogs, and they love him back.

When do you want to start btw? I think we should wait a few days just to let people join, but I’m free anytime, so it’s up to you.

-Conner

5. Childline Avatar
    Elliott3369 / Aug 16 2021 4.24

I don’t have a character but can make one and I am definitely interested in joining.

6. Wallflower
    Elliott3369 / Aug 16 2021 4.24

I don’t have a character but can make one and I am definitely interested in joining.

AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 16 2021 12.49

That’s fine, just submit your character when you’re ready! -Conner

7. Graduate
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 15 2021 19.29

I’m okay thanks. Tired but okay. What about you?

I love how we have 2 gods of the Underworld.

I realsied I forgot to say Will really likes dogs, and they love him back.

When do you want to start btw? I think we should wait a few days just to let people join, but I’m free anytime, so it’s up to you.

-Conner

TheCastleOfCamelot / Aug 16 2021 18.32

Ok, I think.

Lol, yeah! Why does everyone thonk gods of death are bad?! They’re not!

Okay! Cody gets on with cats and dragons

Yeah, I xan start whenever. I’ve seen someone else is going to submit, maybe tomorrow or the day after?

-Castle Of Camelot

8. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 16 2021 19.14

I know! Hades has the healthiest relationship in greek mythology and is also the god of the Underworld not the god of death (Thanatos is the god of death) and he named his dog spot. Osiris is very unproblematic and Anubis is also the god of funerals not the god of death. Hel is basically one of the very few gods of the underworld/death who is actually a bad person.

We can start after Elliott3369 submit their character.

-Conner

9. Spiralling
    BookLeopard / Aug 17 2021 20.44

Hi, this seems fun.

Name: Clover Hills

God: Demeter

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: brown wavy hair, olive skin, brown eyes

Personality: caring (sometimes too much), can get very angry when anyone (including plants or animals) is hurt on purpose without reason. (physically or emotionally) She's good with animals. Distrustful of people and takes a while to grow close to them.

Power: Can grow and control plants. Can turn people and things into plants.

Is this okay?

- Leopard

10. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Aug 18 2021 0.24

Your character is great!

I just wanted to let y’all know that I may not be posting very much for a little while. I don’t know for how long, but I’ll post when I can.

Sorry, but there’s not a lot I can do. I‘ll try and start this soon (Elliott3369 can post their character and then join when they want), but just know I may be posting les sthan I normally do.

-Conner

11. Graduate
    TheCastleOfCamelot / Aug 18 2021 18.12

Hi Connor

Thats fine! I also may not be posting a lot over tye next couple of days. I can start if that would be easier?

Hope ypu are well

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything